Research Queues

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Research Queues

So, first off, I'd like to apologize to @Germanico for "necroing" an older post referencing the subject. I did not know that was bad forum etiquette. I simply thought it would be better to raise my inquiry on a pre-existing platform rather than suffer the dreaded "please don't talk about what was already discussed in other posts" warning. I honestly didn't notice how old that post was. So, my bad on all those levels.

Second, I searched the forum for anything that contained research queues and could only find that one post I replied to and all it said that research queues were a big no-no. I wanted to find out why since that is what I would like to suggest here.

Are research queues a blasphemous topic to bring up or are they just simply on the "list"?
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny
    • In other words they make cash from people who hit the button to build research. Does not make sense on the retention front considering the number of players in my experience who drop after recognizing how being competitive is, indeed, pay to play. I would play more if there was a queue. All this means is that we await a relatively close approximation of this type of game with a strategy that is more pro-player. I'm patient and confident it will happen.
      "Knowledge comes from experience. Wisdom comes from accepting the knowledge of another."-- WKW
    • wadesterk wrote:

In other words they make cash from people who hit the button to build research. Does not make sense on the retention front considering the number of players in my experience who drop after recognizing how being competitive is, indeed, pay to play. I would play more if there was a queue. All this means is that we await a relatively close approximation of this type of game with a strategy that is more pro-player. I'm patient and confident it will happen.
      Already exists.

Take 60 Bucks and go buy Hearts of Iron.
      I am The Baseline for opinions