Looking for a realistic, "RolePlay" Gameplay

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for a realistic, "RolePlay" Gameplay

Hello everyone!
      I've played CoN, CoW and also Supremacy for really long time, but I really miss one thing - the realism.
      I'm really tired of players, who, on the first day of game, just rush into another country with all their units, leaving their territory empty - without any reasons. I think, all of you know players like this. Or another case - players just spamming weird 'news' into 'The News' section, mostly with horrible grammar.
      So what I'm searching for is realism - I want to play a game, which can lasts really long but players won't attack any countries without given reason and stuff; who will also use 'The News' section properly and who will not abandon game after 3 days of playing.
      If you're into realism text me! I want to join game or alliance, based on these simple rules. Or if you know, if somebody already admins game, that is based on realism (doesn't mind if it lasts already for couple of days), let me know!
      Thank you all!
    • I'm into realism just not in public matches ^^ , if I was in a roleplay game I could be pretty realistic, so being in a roleplay game would be great for me too. :thumbup:
      If you make it, I call Nigeria!
      War: "Sometimes you have to pick the gun up to put the gun down."- Malcolm X

Peace: "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
    • Hello guys,

Welcome to CoN, I believe we've already talked on Discord. The RPU undergoes Role-plays through its CoN Branch headed by CptAmerica and Oceanhawk. We will be expecting another installment in the next week or so, if you're on the CoN Discord Channel a link will be posted there for you guys to join. The Roleplaying Section also has screenshots from our recent RP and hopefully you becoming helpful and important members of our community.

Best wishes,
      Nic
    • RezortineSVK wrote:

Hello everyone!
      I've played CoN, CoW and also Supremacy for really long time, but I really miss one thing - the realism.
      I'm really tired of players, who, on the first day of game, just rush into another country with all their units, leaving their territory empty - without any reasons. I think, all of you know players like this. Or another case - players just spamming weird 'news' into 'The News' section, mostly with horrible grammar.
      So what I'm searching for is realism - I want to play a game, which can lasts really long but players won't attack any countries without given reason and stuff; who will also use 'The News' section properly and who will not abandon game after 3 days of playing.
      If you're into realism text me! I want to join game or alliance, based on these simple rules. Or if you know, if somebody already admins game, that is based on realism (doesn't mind if it lasts already for couple of days), let me know!
      Thank you all!
      but in realy world to atack another country or nation is but most goverment have no strong bowl to do it ... but con is like not democracy its about one Dictator ... so may be he have strong bowl inaf