MAAs air assault vs airlift

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MAAs air assault vs airlift

Simply by the numbers and facts, how is it possible that this stack

can even attack this stack

and destroy one of those MAAs even though all those fixed wings don't even have a 'damage vs fixed wing' attribute? Is it because the MAAs are seen by the game as choppers during their air assault?

If so, what about when they're being airlifted using fixed wing aircraft like this?

Would they be "seen" as fixed wing in that second example and those choppers wouldn't be able to attack them?
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny
    • Attack helicopters are better at intercepting other helicopters including transports.
      If those portable AA tanks land on the ground before your hel's get them, they can wreck your helicopters
      but if they are in those transports and your helicopters intercept them in the air, they are toast.

It's never good to have just AA or just helicopters. The 2 combined could be good but they will both
      be vulnerable to ASF and Striker fighters especially if the enemy has cruise missiles, then that's all cannon fodder.

However if you have ASF and AA or ASF and heli's now that's deadly! In this map I had a combo of all 3:

prntscr.com/ndzftg
      If war is inevitable so to is peace. If all you want is war, you're probably not going to succeed at it in the long run!
      ~my own~ :thumbup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by NoahLegend ().