encounter of a gold user

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• encounter of a gold user

so i'm a new player, only fourth game now, in the first two i existed day 3-4 and now i play two new day 12 each.
    i'm doing quite well with lots of provinces and cities under my control but with one problem.
    in one of the games (im playing serbia with a coalition of me france and coratia)
    we have faced a big enemy sweden which seems to be a gold user
    all 3 of us opened war on him but until now we lose 3 fronts and lost large portions of our armies in a war that started this morning
    because 3 main reasons:
    1.he got loads of units even he fought more than us and had way more loses than we had
    2.his units are extremly advanced he got all of the units in the armored slot already unlocked and in use,some are even upgraded rank 3, helicopters, air superiority planes, rank 4 and 3 motorized and mechanized infantry in large numbers some officers naval units i cant identify and i bet i haven't seen everything
    3.all the important units that we damage (planes and helicopters mostly) get healed instantly so they are always there killing our units

i remind you this is only day twelve some of his technologies in use got unlocked on this day or the day before and all of this is happening
    and i ask you,
    is this fair?
    A Third War Approaches, and the Strong Will Rise from the Corpses.
    A New Order... CHAOS

The post was edited 2 times, last by Hollow Light ().

• This game has pay to win elements, just as it has totally free elements (elite mode). If someone wants to dish out large sums he can do so. We never hide this fact. It's easy to circumvent: team up or switch to another map.

This said please remember one rule: NEVER complain about gold paying or name/shame gold users. They are paying your bills (and ours) after all.

//G

Closed
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf