Fast Growth, Declining, and Established Alliances

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fast Growth, Declining, and Established Alliances

To help people with their decision on what alliance they should pick, we should show them some signs on which alliance to go to. These would only show for alliances with 3 or more people.

Fast Growth: For Fast Growth Alliances, you can put a Green Star near their name. This would show the alliance is growing rapidly and it is a good idea to go there. Requirements would be something like adds another alliance game regularly*, has played in 2 alliance games, 75% of players are active, has gained on average 1 player per 1.5 weeks.

Declining: For Declining Alliances, you can put a Red Star near their name. This would show the alliance is declining in popularity or activity. Requirements would be no alliance games within 3 months, has played in 0-3 alliance games, 50% or less of players are active, has lost on average 1 player per 3 weeks.

Established and Near Established: For Established alliances, you can put a black star next to their name and for Near Established you can put a gray star next to their name. This would show an alliance was well established. Requirements would be 7 or more players, 65% of their players are active, the amount of players is growing or stable, has played in more than 3 alliance games, and adds another alliance game regularly*. There would be 10 Established Alliances max, and the developers will use their judgement to pick the best 10 ten alliances that meet the standard, and they could change the list to as alliances rise and fall. Near Established Alliances, would be alliances that follow Established standards but didn't make it into the top 10. And Established Alliance will get some prize like every like leader and moderator of a established alliance gets 5,000 gold.

These don't have to include every single alliance that is 3 or more people, only alliances that meet that group's standard. *regularly is whatever you decide on that is regularly.
      War: "Sometimes you have to pick the gun up to put the gun down."- Malcolm X

Peace: "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

The post was edited 1 time, last by War and Peace ().

• I'm not sure i agree with the details of your idea, but i like the global reasoning, and i find it would be unfair to criticize the details of your idea by nit picking on the meta ( bla bla bla, It should be 75 % and not 80% :D )

I agree that in the future, there should be some "quality of life" updates to refine how alliances are shown and sorted by different informations, as well as there could be some kind of "active achievements" like you described.

It would indeed help with showing the active and growing side of the alliances.

I suppose that this idea came to you by looking at the ladder and concluding that there were so many alliances that were "at their current position" while being virtually inactive or not working to remain active. I can't be against that ;)
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon wrote:

I'm not sure i agree with the details of your idea, but i like the global reasoning, and i find it would be unfair to criticize the details of your idea by nit picking on the meta ( bla bla bla, It should be 75 % and not 80% :D )"
      I know I don't really know the details about what you would call a established, growing, and declinging alliance, I'm really mostly talking about the big picture. I will edit the details over time as there is more and more posts that are going to nitpick the details.
      War: "Sometimes you have to pick the gun up to put the gun down."- Malcolm X

Peace: "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein