GENERAL UPDATE (190425)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GENERAL UPDATE (190425)

+ + + + GENERAL UPDATE + + + +
      Commanders!

This weeks update further refines air combat and general quality of life changes. In case you missed it already, we released a developer diary outlining our current developments and planned content release coming soon! Be sure to check it out in the news page or on our Forums.

Changes:
      • Extended Event notifications to be listed for 3 days instead of one
      • Updated the player statistics panel (Added experience bar and Overall stats table)
      • Disabled anonymous news articles as they were inadvertently allowing toxic behavior
      Fixes:
      • Fixed the UAV patrol range graphic to match the view range
      • Fixed a text issue with Mobile Radar Tier 1 description
      • Fixed an issue with Anti-Submarine Warfare Helicopters, as they were not identifying an enemy unit stack
      • Fixed an issue where missiles were able to fire at an Aircraft Radar Contact
      • Fixed an issue where friendly and enemy Patrolling Aircraft would not engage each other if both are patrolling (under particular conditions)
      • Fixed an issue in the particular case where airplanes/ground units still get struck by missiles when they lift off

//Your CoN Team
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

• ok, top.
      In that way i had understand Splash, and only in this way I had encountered it.
      I will keep my eyes open if I see strange behaviour
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"