Plane officer should be buffed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Plane officer should be buffed

In my opinion, the plane officer have drawback in comparison to other officers.
      Currently, the plane officier give +15% ATQ at low level. SO that mean for a stack of 5 plane you have 5.75 planes equivalent (5*115%). You can't stack more planes because you loose efficacy.
      Well an infantry can stack 10 units so for the same level you have 11.5 infantry equivalent.

At high level you have 7.5 planes equivalent against 15 infantry equivalent. So yes in proportion it is the same but in absolute it is not because you can stack many more infantry. And it is important because to calculate the number of unit lost, the absolute is important.

Moreover the plane officer cost many more than the infantry officer so his cost/effectiveness is lower.

So I propose three ways to buff planes officers :
      - Increase the buff (+20-25% at low lvl, +60-75% at high lvl)
      - Possibility to produce more planes officers
      - Lower the cost of planes officer

Thanks for your attentions
    • I'm fairly confident that the fixed wing officer is balanced to give a somewhat equalized strength. I think giving it anymore (whether in terms of numbers, costs, or bonuses) would make air power too OP imho.

I do like the idea of adding more officers. Perhaps allow a 2nd one once the next tier has been reached and limit the newest one to not be upgraded to the next tier so long as there is an officer at that tier.
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny
    • Sima_7 wrote:

I do like the idea of adding more officers. Perhaps allow a 2nd one once the next tier has been reached and limit the newest one to not be upgraded to the next tier so long as there is an officer at that tier.
      I think that wing officer is powerfull in early game so yes, let add a second in the net tier would be the best solution. I think you re right, adding a second wing officier is the best solution
    • You are aware that, especially for early, the fixed wing officer provides such a bonus that many use it to transform the air superiority fighters into de facto strike fighters ? :D

The officer buffs itself too.

I may agree that a slight economical balancing may be in order, for example in terms of electronics... but the unit is fine for "what it does" on the battlefield in early/mid
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon wrote:

You are aware that, especially for early, the fixed wing officer provides such a bonus that many use it to transform the air superiority fighters into de facto strike fighters ? :D
      I did not know that. Always the teacher, monsieur. 8)
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny