STAT DATA BUG

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• STAT DATA BUG

A while back I closed my player profile/account, and took a break from playing. Ive just recently returned to the game and had to create a new account/profile. Three games in and my stat's where really exceptional. that is until this morning when they turned into complete garbage, quite literally representing impossible numbers. losing hundreds of provinces, and tens apon tens of units. all of this without any remarkable change to the active games. it makes absolutely no sense !!! the only thing that i can think of, is that the timing coincides with me leaving a coalition. and somehow i absorbed his losses upon leaving ? I know its just stats, and really shouldn't be that important. But its kinda one of those things that are not important until they are. any feedback and info on this or other cases would be great. Thanks guys !!!
      Those who would sacrifice their liberty for security deserve neither.

I am not a maker of hats but a harbinger of doom
    • Could you drop the game IDs of the three maps you mentioned? and your ingame user name? Otherwise we won't be able to follow up.
      Also please quantify how long you were approximately gone from the games - and any other detail that could shed light on the issue.
      Lastly: I presume you are referring to your Player statistics in rank etc?

In essence you are saying this (just confirming):
      Your new account player stats were great when you were actively playing said 3 maps - then you stopped playing CON for a time (please state duration) and when you returned now your stats deteriorated?
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf