Friends list?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Friends list?

Why is there not an actual friends list on this game? I mean really? I could almost guarantee that if it was added it could possibly bring a whole new group of players to the game because some people only play with friends but not always have other ways of communicating with them. I mean it would be pretty easy to actually make one. Could show players preferred country/doctrine they use most often. Also would give a list of all the matches they’re in. Limit it of course but could also give notifications like “NAME” joined match ###### as COUNTRY would you like to join their match? Just a thought what other things could it possibly offer/show?
    • yeah, nice feature.
      But maybe its neccessary to inclute an 'opt in' function.

Otherwise the friend list could be a 'target' or 'victim' or 'beiginner / Prey' list for older players
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • Oh... indeed, a friend list (that would go in pair with a "blacklist" for "muting") would be good.

Even in alliances, where we tend to make discord mentions to say "hey, who wanna play with me", it's not very efficient. To the contrary, an ingame notification... hmm... i can see the benefits of such a system.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.