Efficiency - what about?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Efficiency - what about?

We know that effcinecy is the way our fleet can have sucess.

I'd like to know if a elite group overstacked have equal penality on all factors like defense,attack and speed. effciency 70% means less 30% on all?

and Does speed affect the attack power? for example if i stack helicopter and aviation... i loss speed, but what about attack power?

The ships when they are on coast waters they lose something. what about when its on heavy sea ?only less speed?
    • The Efficiency of your troops that are over stacked works on everything.

Apart that your unit with a great efficiency will have a lot of PW, it also will have lower attack, speed and defense. But whenever any of those units die in combat, the efficiency will start rising again. But by stacking to many units, it might bring you grater losses then victories.

And yes if the efficiency says 70%, it means it is giving a penalty of 30% lowered attack, defense and speed of every unit.

About ships, there are ships that in low waters gain additional Health, and the other way around for some other ships. For example Corvettes and Frigates to better in low coast waters, while Submarine will have an health penalty being in low coast waters, making them more effective in high waters. You can check how waters effect each ship in their information panel at the bottom.

Moved to Questions & Answers.
      Have a nice following day
      - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator
    • its about target ... like its better send big stack on target with AA to have one strike and restack directly before reach target its better strike by 10 heli to not lost any one than strike with 2x5 and evry time lost one ... its about situation and what you need some time need make quick sometime need not lost anything sometime need minimalize AA defence .. so q about how its evry time hard answer ..
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

its about target ... like its better send big stack on target with AA to have one strike and restack directly before reach target its better strike by 10 heli to not lost any one than strike with 2x5 and evry time lost one ... its about situation and what you need some time need make quick sometime need not lost anything sometime need minimalize AA defence .. so q about how its evry time hard answer ..
      i dont think you can restack aerial units midair...
    • Mak wrote:

hello, if i have 10 helis the overall result will be better if i send 1 attack with 10 helis + loss of efficiency or 2 attacks with a 5 heli stacks?
      Generally Air stacks lose efficiency at 5 units. besides that depends what your hitting. Send atack heavy against armor send gunship heavy inf if attacking mixed stck gor with 2/3 ratio
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp