Solved: dead country all of sudden has big army

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Solved: dead country all of sudden has big army

In game number 2702425 where I am India the Ukraine was eliminated . All of a sudden though had an army pop up in the middle of my territory consisting of 5 infantry and 1 mecanicl infantry . Shortly after that an army consisting of 6 infantry and 1 mechancial infatry takes out my HQ . I rebuild the HQ as needed but again they take out HQ . Air attacks on this army that showed up out of nowhere are usless and when i get it wittled down to 22.7 hit points and attack with force of 60 hit points it just disappears all of a sudden . My allies and my navy had coverage of the water and there was no way for them to fly in unless they used my own airports . Now it almost impossible to retake all the cities I lost due to caliphate taking them and every time I retake them they just pound my armies till killed again . This seams like it set up to just make me spend cash on the game to get back to where I was . I went from 624 vp points down to 486 due to this army that in no way should have existed.
  • I also have a screen shot of russia in same game somehow having tanks that appeared out of no where at the only city they have which is not equiped to build such items . Russia is now controled by AI as russia being down to the last cpl provinces and the player realizing they have lost the game . Does the AI have the abillity to just generate any troops it likes without having the prerequistes that us the players need
  • Hi Peterpumkin,

Nope - AI is actually much less capable. And they of course have to use resources like anyone else.
    Sometimes players abandon a game just to make a comeback - that's totally not unheard of.
    This said, I checked out the game you mentioned and saw that the Russian player actually had logged in not even 24h ago... so there you are.
    Real details are hard to tell after you conquered it all.

There also is something else at work in this map and that's AI caliphate - maybe someone reduced morale to allow them to spawn - or you didn't have enough garrison force in said cities.

Side-note: We do NOT have any "set ups" in the game to make people spend cash. I just want to reassure you we do not have any Machiavellian monetization plan or anything of this sorts. We don't even have loot boxes if you may have noticed ... For a reason.

Hope that cleared up at least some of the questions you had.

//G
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf

The post was edited 2 times, last by Germanico ().

• Look at day 32 in the news you will see that is where the ghost army of ukraine took my hq . Losing the hq of course would affect moral but there was no way a dead country should have been able to take my hq. The ai caliphrate gained said cities due to the moral i understand but moral was only changed by the ghost army!!!!
  • READ FIRST MESSAGE ! The army didnt exit and had no way of getting to where the first appearance was . I appeared between Arar and Linha and the only real changes in the map is the caliphate having Kuwait city area which was all mine and Yeman haven taken Sakaka and Arar to retake them from ukraine `s ghost army .
  • @peterpumpkin Okay - I think I've spent enough time of my Sunday trying to help. So wear your tinfoil hat with pride. If I tell you there are no ghost armies you'd better believe me, because I made this game.

Sure as heck I also won't spill the beans on anyone in the game spending gold against you - you would expect the same from me if it was you, right?

Last but not least: I CAN READ AND HAVE BETTER ARGUMENTS THAN SHOUTING!

Closed
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf