suggestions to improve the game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• suggestions to improve the game

Hello,
      I'm not a long time player, but I have some suggestions to improve the game :

For ground units : construction of logistic hub to provide ammunitions and fuels to units far (1000 km) to mother land. If not, the power and the speed of each units will decrease. I don't understand an armored division rushing in russian plain without troubles of supplying.

For aircrafts : creation of refueling tank aircrafts to allow extra long range attacks with SF.

For ASF : Increase the attack range of ASF third 3 if stacked with an AWAC , without counter attack damage if the aircraft attacked is not third 3. For exemple, In real life, an eurofighter or a rafale can hit a draken at 150 km without be damaged. It will give at ASF a real efficiency, and encourage players to developpe ASF.

I don't know if it's easy to developpe.
      And I like this game. Thank you for all.
    • You just need play some more time :)
      1) Tanks (and other land heavy armor units) are too weak, in fact their manufacturing is almost resources and time wasting in current balance. So make them more weaker isnt good idea.
      2) Exactly aircrafts are too powerful now :) Air units may kill in current balance all the word without any support.
    • I am sure many players will not agree with you at all. Tanks are not underpowered - they are just not as OP as players would like them to be.

Same with aircraft: airforces are very powerful for a reason - since ww2 the side gaining air superiority usually has won the ground war.
      In our game this means that you neglect air defenses at your own peril. A SAM in the right place and your precious aircract drop from the skies like nothing.

This said I like many of the ideas I read here because they go in the direction we would like to advance the game play: more features and changes to the meta with tiers of research - that's on our agenda.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Yes, I agree then in WW2 and in modern real wars even more air forces are very powerful (actually modern war is air war completely), but this is not real life :).
      Here just is main problem : air forces here are very powerful, but require online management, so online players always have huge advantage.
      SAM is excellent unit against aircrafts, but here also are some issues: 1) SAM available much later then SF 2) SAM manufacturing requirement is higher. 3) SAM without mobility is nothing, but for mobility need develop several steps, which also arent available in early/middle game. 4) SAM is defensive weapon, so they cant conquer resources. 5) SAM cant effective support mobile(active attacking/maneuvering) land forces cose in land battles (between land units) SAM killed first.

I understand that in "professionals" battles balance is different, but in random games early available air forces like GS and SF are absolutely OP till late game period, but in 90% random games real competition already finished in middle game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Raf ().