Both points good!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Both points good!

I can see both sides to this, I've never had it happen or never done that myself and I'm usually the one leader whenever I start a Coalition, i agree with GB that it takes an entire Coalition most times to help the leader get to his points, and he would have had to work harder and do even more if he was working alone, i've only played about 24 or so games, but never seen it happen, so I'm assuming it does not happen that often, In one battle I left a Coalition late in the battle, because the 3 other i was in with were all at the time top 10 Level players in the game, all well over 100 and I was about a 15 level, i thought i would learn a lot from them, but they did not talk, hardly at, just the leader, one was a total jerk the whole time, one never said a word until i left then he asked why, there was no discussion, no planning, no strategy, nothing, everyone do their own thing, so I left to join another Coalition where the leader had talked to me early on in the game and we became friends, and I was threatened and told off and everything over that, threatened to placed on a Kill list and all the stuff and threatened to never be able to play in certain types of games I did not understand what they were at the time, these 3 high level people thought they were entitled to the victory and that I was lucky to be working with them, so you see everyone see's things differently and has different ideas on things and how and when it's OK to leave a Coalition, I look at it this WAR, it's a WARGAME, the object is to WIN and whether or not you use gold does not matter that's everyone's personal choice, you play to win, there are no rules in WAR, I play to make friends, find new players for my Alliance, to learn new Stratgey and WIN!, if you beat me, I don't get all enraged like many do, I would congratulate you and learn from the loss, too many get upset like those 3 high level players like they should practically be handed the victory, they taught me a lot that battle, that a commanders Mental capacity has a lot to do with things in this game, not just having the biggest Army, I use everything at my disposal to win, Psychological warfare, my knowledge of strategy, diplomacy, but I would be loyal to my coalition if I were the leader of it and if I had the most Points, I would figure they all made it to the end and they all contributed to the victory.