stock market problems

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• stock market problems

i posted a buy order on the stock market for 5,500 supplies this game 2742303 my allies can not see my order i posted this order two days this is becoming a pain in the backside this needs to be addressed this isnt quite common but it is becoming more frequent in i would say a 10 month period off time, this has happened 7 to 10 times this is to my best recollection :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

my order at least my end is only order in the thousands everything else is buy orders of 52 so it should show up
      • hello
    • I think it would be helpful to give more information on the problem instead of just saying that the problem exists. For example:
      • Which browser are you using?
        • Are you using Chrome? Internet Explorer? Are you on Steam?
      • What OS do you have?
        • Are you using Windows 10? iOS? Android? Linux?
      • Are you sure this is a bug?
        • Have they checked the "All Offers" tab? Are you sure that you are not at war with your "allies"? Does the Server Status button in the lower right hand corner say "Connected"? Does the buy offer still stay there after performing a hard refresh (ctrl+shift+R on Windows and Linux, cmd+shift+R on Mac)? Does it happen with sell offers as well? Does it only happen with trades with supplies?
    • Germanico wrote:

you should actually be able to buy - if someone offers that is. The market is pretty much a player driven closed system with AI usually serving as buyers - meaning you need to outbid them.

//G
      Only buyers or sellers as well @Germanico?
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny
    • Hi Ross222,

First off, to understand the market more, you have to understand that the market is not there for you to sell cheap resources to your allies. Let's get some things out of the way:

1) You always sell to the highest bidder i.e. if you want to sell supplies to your ally for 0.5/supply, but there is already a buy offer for supplies at 4.0/supply, the market will automatically sell to the buy offer for 4.0 not wait for your ally to buy it for 0.5 ( the market wants you to make profit!)

2) Do not forget that there are 2 different views on market, the top offers tab and all offers tab. If your offer is not worthy to be in the top offers tab, it will be in all offers which is why probably your allies have not seen your offer

Given normal situations, I can probably assure you that the offer you put out was not seen by your allies because it was automatically sold by the market immediately to a buy offer (because probably you were selling your stuff for cheap)

If this happens again Ross in other games and you have doubts, just submit a ticket and name it "Alphh Market Check" and I will quickly double check for you - but im pretty sure im right :D

wiki.conflictnations.com/User_…ace#Selling_on_the_Market
      Alphh
      Community Manager
      Conflict Of Nations | Dorado Games