GENERAL UPDATE (190620)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GENERAL UPDATE (190620)

+ + + + GENERAL UPDATE + + + +
      Attention commander!

Today's update includes a number of small bug fixes and further integration of the dynamic tooltips, to improve the player experience and understanding of the game. We have plans for the next developer diary entry, so stay tuned for more exciting details related to the Seasonal Leaderboards and rewards!

Fixes:
      • Fixed a missing notification when aircraft are patrolling over units without anti-air capabilities and auto-initiate attack
      • Fixed an issue with the stealth detection for TDS level 5, where stealth units were not being discovered with radar
      Balancing:
      • Ballistic missiles:
        • Removed Secret Weapons Lab requirement from all TDS
        • Increased Secret Weapons Lab requirement for all Ballistic Missile Launchers from level 1 to 4

//Your CoN Team
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yak ().

• "Increased Secret Weapons Lab requirement for all Ballistic Missile Launchers from level 1 to 4"

Something tells me that I won't use BML, because Missile Subs will do same thing better and cheaper and quicker, but let's see. :)
      Display Spoiler

"We rarely recognize how wonderful it is that a person can traverse an entire lifetime without making a single really serious mistake — like putting a fork in one's eye or using a window instead of a door."
      - Marvin Lee Minsky

• that's fine - then someone will be using them finally ;)

Basically it's a trade-off: BM launchers are level 4 and CM launchers (although later in the research tree) only level 3 (they are the unloved ugly ducklings and hence should be the easiest to get).

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Ballistic missile launchers have that for them that they are stealth and already quite used as "terrorists" with point blank missile launch XD.

Secret weapons lab lvl 4 is a bit high in my opinion, we'll see. I'd though of something like lvl 3

About missile subs, i don't see them that often due to the overwhelming edge in sea we have since the ASW. So... it they are more tempting, great !
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • well,
      the CM-Launcher is unloved, and that for a reason ;)
      I would have put him on Lab lvl2 (remember, a striker is a flying CM launcher without Lab-requirement)

Then you can could easiely put the BM at lvl 3

Most of the players would propably focus on the Boomers which is fine (just check my avatar ^^)
      I disagree a little with opulon. When a Boomer needs to come in ASW Range, something is wrong,...
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • YAY!!!! I love that tds don’t need SWF!!!!

I LOVE MISSLE SUBS!!!!! If im going to use them I will set them out in a path that’s highly unlikely to be traveled through. There’s almost an endless amount of spots you can situate them in. I once had 10 missile subs surrounding all of north and South America and it was epic when we started our assault.