Middle East with Shared intelligence!!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Middle East with Shared intelligence!!!!

Is there any plans to make a player wait so long after turning off shared intelligence to attack? I find it really discouraging to even play these matches because even players that know everything about your country can simply attack you anytime without an actual time they must wait...

Coalitions have to wait 24hrs so I’m not asking for that but something.

Some options- player must wait 6-12 hrs before being able to attack depending on how long they were allies...

Or- they should have 10-20% atk/def power reduced for 6-24 hrs based on days shared/played.

This would be in the hopes of discouraging players from turning on others simply because it would be easier for them.
    • I would personally love to see a variant of this map without ISIS/ISIL/Bunch-of-terds-running-around-pretending-to-be-Muslims. Maybe one that is post-extinguishing of that rabble.

Maybe that's where WWIII will begin in earnest: with all the different interests and influences pulling that region one way and the other, there's just bound to be the spark that will ignite it all.

Anyway, a larger map of the fertile crescent would be luscious imho, pitting southern Europeans, North Africans, Arabs, and Middle Easterners against one another/each other... Mmmm, i'm getting butterflies
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sima ().