VPN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not Totally Safe to use. Can't disclose reason, but i advise against VPN to get several people playing from the same place
    Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
  • That is not really what Sir Opulon meant.

We have our multi-account system, having several player playing using the same VPN might see them as multi-accounting, thus why using VPN might not be the best with our multi-account prevention system.
    Have a nice following day
    - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator
  • I think her we must differentiate, you are talking at cross-purposes

As I understand Eternus, he is using a VPN Connection (maybe a connection from Homeoffice to his Company) and is asking if this is allowed or if it would bring him in the sights of the multi-prev-system
    - The Answer is: you are safe to go (at least if you are sure nobody, besides of you, on the site you connect to is playing) ;)

I think what Luo and Opulon are refering to are the classic vpn-hosts people use to circumvent geoblocking issues on netflix and else...
    There the propability is high, that the IP is used by several players...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dorado Games
    DE - Team Lead
    Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
  • Well, I can tell you that VPN service I'm using isn't free, that should eliminate big part of players. I believe chance that someone will use the same VPN server (thus IP) that I will, are small (especially that in this service there is shitload of IPs to choose from). Mostly I was wondering if VPN is generally forbidden or not, and if should I report it to someone that I use such a thing (as it is I believe in case of family members using the same IP, but on different maps/accounts). I got my answer, thanks Fereyd.