(Random Idea) Discussion about Heavy Class. Should it be a new class for balancing?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• (Random Idea) Discussion about Heavy Class. Should it be a new class for balancing?

What i meant for the new class isn't just another tab of reseach.
      I mean move all heavy aircraft from "fix wing" into new class call "High Altitude"

Every unit in the class will have new move order call "High Altitude Flight" (now on will refer as HAF, and refer low altitude flight as LAF)

Overall Order Detail: order can be execute only when flying.
      Switch to HAF:
      take 40min to perform. you have to select a route angle. the aircraft will fly straight into the angle you selected with 50% speed.

Switch to LAF:
      take 30min to perform. same as above but the aircraft will have 120% speed

Overall Unit Status:
      Pro:
      - can not be spoted by unit sight or province
      - can only be appear radar if closer to the radar by 50% of radar distance
      - will use a new class damage root
      - in this mod the country will not declear war on penetrate airspace. Excep when the aircraft owner have been identify.
      - dosn't show there the airport it take off from
      - switching to LAF can still be done even the unit is "flying back to airport" after attack.
      - unit owner can only been revival by fix wing aircraft at their sight range.

Con:
      - unit speed reduce to 70%
      - unit overall damage reduce to 60%
      - unit lost all sight range view
      - unit radar distance reduce to 50%
      - every 10min the unit have 30% chance of been seen if flying over province or unit. (appear as "?" unknow country. identical to spy revival (aka WILL stay on screen))
      But can not stack up over 2 times. (aka. the third check will alway show if first and second is not spoted)
      - every 10min the unit have 30% change of been seen by radar (this dosn't effect by 50% radar stalth) (work same as above)
      - can not be avoid from fix wing aircraft spot sight range.

How to identify unknow HAF state unit:
      - Attack it... what country go war to you that the owner. XD
      - have HAF in fix wing sight range.

Unit High Altitude damage root: (left for old LAF mode. right one for HAF mode)
      ALL GROUND UNIT & NAVAL (beside some special unit on the list)
      ATK 0 / 0
      DEF 1-3 depend of unit and upgrade / 0

mobile sam launcher
      ATK 8-11 / 4-6
      DEF 8-11 / 4-6

TDS
      ATK 2-4 / 9-18
      DEF 2-4 / 9-18

Fix wing (heavy class didn't fire back so yeah i don't gonna mention DEF on this)
      ATK 8-16 / 4-12

(aka. there will be only MSL, TDS, FixWing aircraft that can damage heavy aircraft that in HAF mode)
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • overall i agree with the idea and what it wants to achieve. However, this requires a full brain, and i fear that if we dedicate it right now, it may lost itself due to bad timing ^^
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • I had those ideas seperately of your ideas, similarities are coincidence, I saw this topic only afterwards.

Opulon and I discussed this topic once some weeks before. :D

Your idea surely sounds interesting, but a bit to complicated and is to different from the current units designs and abilities to fit in that well.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kalrakh ().

• This are machanics which are discussed for some time still.
      I would be happy if they find their way in, but I doubt this will be before mobile
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"