Increase military hospital healing ability

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Increase military hospital healing ability

The thing is almost no one uses the military hospital you know why because 1 health is barely anything and a level 5 hospital still takes a lot of resources yes I know it was used for after a war but why not interwar when you need them the most not many units survive from a war because not many use there units sparingly I suggest that you increase the healing abilities by 2,3,4 times?
  • Just try use hospital for stack of same units, not for single. If you station 5 units in city with 2nd hospital level, they receive 5*3 hp daily per stack so single damaged unit may be healed within a day. Of course you need make airbases web to move fast damaged units in city with biggest hospital.
    Also in early game you may place your units on ships, as you know in city healing is 1 hp/daily, but in coastal water 2 hp/daily for ships and ships total hp are less then units on land hp so healing is more faster.
  • i always put tanks into water for healing...50 hitpoints redurced to 12...meaning they heal 8 HP per day ;)

And i put new healthy units into hospital stack to improve healing multiplakator faktor.

Also hospitals give moral bonus.

Hospital are great.

But what missing i w wharf to heal ships faster...2 HP for a 50HP Ship...
    This system makes Ship a one use item and Gives land units a huge advantage when it comes to reusability.
    @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
  • WANNA HEAR SOME THING FUN ?

I recently have a round that I have to face off 3 nation coaltion.
    I CAN HOLD THEM FOR LIKE A WEEK AND MORE FEW DAY.

what i do? just level 3 hospital and a bucnh of helicopter.
    I got over 10 helicopter. I always send out 5 stack of it to attack any troops that dear cross my boarder!
    it suffer a lot of damage but the trick is I will keep 5 of them alive not come back at 4.

now I got 5 damage heli that if I send out one more time it going to be come 4 heli.
    I retreat them, send a new full HP out instade and part the damage stack at hospital
    wait for a few hour and BOOM
    FULL HP HELI READY TO GO YEET MORE DUDE

the hospital is really incredible at healing all unit at once. (aka if you make 5 unit alive that x5 time hp restore) it good on hit&run using heli/aircraft and with their ability to fly that make it OP.
    sadly the down side is for ground unit troop have to struggle with "fight until win" so they got high chance of losing troop during combat.
    and also they gotta walk back really far depend on is there any airport available.

So here my idea to balance it. make all infanty and armor unit have ability to heal faster 50%.
    This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
  • To be honest, i don't feel this is a problem at all ^^. It's very common for coalitions to make "Hubs" with high level infrastructure (your allies enjoy the bonus as well)
    Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
  • Sima_7 wrote:

Here's a question for the deeply-invested: are (or even should) hospital/field hospital heal rates be negatively affected when the stack is beyond its maximum efficiency?
    nope.

But yeah, hospitals are definitely a tool for people that are curious with the meta, and able to play without suiciding their troops
    Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
  • To be honest, Coalition Hubs that act like Nexus with Hospital level 5 are already really impressing in terms of healing rate.

Basically, if a chopper escapes barely alive a fight and goes into such a hub, he is back in the fight 2-3 days after. It's enough.
  • yeah germanico i compare this to land and air units...they can heal faster. Makes them reuseable.

When I atttack with my fleet then i will not wait 10 days to recover 20 Hitpoints (taken the smallest ship)...can not afford this.

You always have to guard healing untis. No mater of land, sea or air...so this is not really an argument.

That leads to my words: Navy units are disposable...One fight units...No practical way of healing and reusing them.
    @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
  • Not mentioning that technically i guess it's hard to have a feature that understands that the ship should heal "more" than the terrain it is on. If ships had the ability to recognise they are in a shipyard, they would consider to increase the HP recovering rate (and actually, it could maybe make higher levels of naval base more incentive for those who don't build missile subs or aircraft carriers)