Unit with heli transpot ability bug with waypoint.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• its look that you send another unit to spain near city zaragoza try stop this move to clearly viev what do your heli

second way point is only "posible used" before unit fly after fly its make realy madnes decision so its normal that return and try to travel by foot on play where you want (becose game count that is quick for many unit like mobile infatry to travel by sea than move on land or use it some airport so its make that unit take wy with look like two step forward three backward ... (and its madnes that is not so much posible to stop it if unit fly ...

so advice take unit giv point to fly imediathly make way point (most is usable ) with mobile infatry giv order fly to nearest airport and its posible send by airlift bridge (if try transport its take take more that be game finish :D )
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

its look that you send another unit to spain near city zaragoza try stop this move to clearly viev what do your heli

second way point is only "posible used" before unit fly after fly its make realy madnes decision so its normal that return and try to travel by foot on play where you want (becose game count that is quick for many unit like mobile infatry to travel by sea than move on land or use it some airport so its make that unit take wy with look like two step forward three backward ... (and its madnes that is not so much posible to stop it if unit fly ...

so advice take unit giv point to fly imediathly make way point (most is usable ) with mobile infatry giv order fly to nearest airport and its posible send by airlift bridge (if try transport its take take more that be game finish :D )
      let me clear thing to you. the movement line will be HIGHLIGHT when you SELECT the unit.
      and the only unit I select is that heli unit. sorry I crop out unit panal
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • so it is about how game count move unit ( and dont count with transport by heli) for time to travel where you want game count that quick is transport by sea .. than your by heli + by land so it make back way and use "quick" way but its make that is time twice ... so may be doesnt work properly way point or game dont make posibility count way point after deploy (so you tick way point like tranport and move on position ... and typ of unit is exatly ... mobile infatry or something with normal speed on land but madnes is that count back way from deploy by heli transport :D

teburu its posible make way point before this unit start fly in heli ... but sometime its make this

and when is ok make this

prntscr.com/oi7xz6

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andilek7319 ().

• Andilek7319 wrote:

so it is about how game count move unit ( and dont count with transport by heli) for time to travel where you want game count that quick is transport by sea .. than your by heli + by land so it make back way and use "quick" way but its make that is time twice ... so may be doesnt work properly way point or game dont make posibility count way point after deploy (so you tick way point like tranport and move on position ... and typ of unit is exatly ... mobile infatry or something with normal speed on land but madnes is that count back way from deploy by heli transport :D

teburu its posible make way point before this unit start fly in heli ... but sometime its make this

and when is ok make this

prntscr.com/oi7xz6
      yeah that is what I do. This bug sometimes come up when done that. I still have no clue what is the trigger.
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD