Changes ... Did THIS change?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Changes ... Did THIS change?

OK, so I read in the Wiki that the base Aircraft carrier can hold 5 fighters? Did this change? Because when I try to load the 5th, it tells me that exceeds capacity. ???

And since I'm on this topic, could you guys make a thread listing any changes you make that could be pinned or readily accessible. This would be helpful until you guys get around to updating the ibfo in the wiki.

And while I'm at it, a forum search would be nice so we don't keep asking the same questions over and over again.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • With the ever-evolving'ness, is there a reason the report a bug function is not working? Tried to report a server-lag issue (little flashing orange server icon) that still deducted gold from my coffers, but not actually doing anything (was trying to rush research, but nothing happened).

When I went to report a bug, there was no way to type in the fields (or even select the fields to type) yet the countdown clock for reporting the buy was ticking down from 30 seconds...

Not sure how you're supposed to be thorough and get as much info about a situation in under 30 seconds as is, let alone if you can't actually describe the problem.

Keep up the good work tho; love the game.
    • Shrike2050 wrote:

With the ever-evolving'ness, is there a reason the report a bug function is not working? Tried to report a server-lag issue (little flashing orange server icon) that still deducted gold from my coffers, but not actually doing anything (was trying to rush research, but nothing happened).

When I went to report a bug, there was no way to type in the fields (or even select the fields to type) yet the countdown clock for reporting the buy was ticking down from 30 seconds...

Not sure how you're supposed to be thorough and get as much info about a situation in under 30 seconds as is, let alone if you can't actually describe the problem.

Keep up the good work tho; love the game.
      You have to wait the 30 sec until you can write something :D, the timer exist so ppl can take a look at the faq to make sure its a bug ^^
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • This said I can assure you : the gold you "lost" was at maximum deducted from the UI - not your account. If for example you lose connection and for some reason can still click the gold button, it will not take that gold from the account. Your account is on the servers and those always over-rule what is happening in your client. Of course, should we find any gold missing we'll gladly compensate you.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf