What map/mode you would like to see in the game?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• not totaly some

on start you chose "nation" (doctrine ) so diference in reseach and with unit you may start yep i think that is not for new player most becese on start they have fun (and most time spend gold for wictory for his choose ...) this map yep is for veteran ... like rank 20 at least ... may be better 30

about fair play ..

1)overkill is not fair play map (i have one idea about this map and spend gold for own nation - means for evry player own nation .. and underdstand ) but doesnt matter this map have so big diference for start that i when i try this map play if i know that i couldn take normaly (like count 5-6 citi ) nation never in future registr for this map ...

2)midle east yep caliphate ... is unfair but yep only one and wery funny ...

3)flash map evrope -small map yep fair play its posible say big map like indepedence and worl yes is there big brother and some small sister but yes this and most public game is about funny(for player ) play and diplomatic

so yep is not instant win country but is there looser nation (like austria is most time looser nation ) and in overkill is more nation in this situation small and tooo many neigbours ... so yep is posible not be looser but statistic say that chance to be looser is rapidly grow ... by choose this nation

and yesterday i have in work idea :D becose we have nothing to do so i spend many time on coffe and smoke ...

map in 20 century (means evry bigger nation have satelit)
      so SEE evry move of unit on world
      1) just like radar but whole world (and yep heli see to just in jungle and forest posible 1-3 unit not see big stack yes see )

2)like typ of unit not streng

3)totaly see :)
    • I'd like to see more "No teams" games offered.

A central Asia/Himalayas-centered game might be kind of neat. It could focus on Nepal, Bhutan, Kashmir, Tibet, Uyghur, the -stans, etc. as more viable nations in their own conflict. Unfortunately that map would lack the navy aspect, but... maybe that variation appeals to some people (since Rising Tides is obviously pretty navy-heavy)? It would create more focus on the travel time related to mountainous areas, etc.

I'd like to see 4X Rising Tides maps, but I assume that's already on the horizon.

Oooooh, a Central America/Caribbean -focused map would be interesting. Kind of the same idea as the Himalaya one above, with some normally smaller countries being reframed in a more viable way due to scale.scope. And this one would, of course, involve all three of the sea, land, and air military types.

I imagine you could do a Scandinavian/Nordic/Baltic map as well, with Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, etc. as more viable countries on that scale. You get the general idea - zoomed in map sections where there are close groups of countries that generally aren't playable/historically successful.
    • hmm, i would like to see smaller maps in the Rising Tides Storyline

Maybe America only (Thos who did´t care have to deal with it now)

Maybe a Europe only

Or an African Scenario (nearly no water but Rainforests and Deserts)

Oh and I would like to see that the insurgent player on ME-Map could build Insurgents and Enforcers. He should not be able to control them, but he should be able to build them like an angry mob who does what the mobv wants ^^
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • Fereyd wrote:

I try to sort this a little:

@Andilek7319 If i get you corrrectly, you are askong for a kind of Stratecig Map, only Islands and every island composed similar.
      So every player has the same starting situation and the same chances.

Well Supremacy tried somthing like that long before, it was a Fight in Antarctica which was divided into similar provinces.
      This map wasn´t very popular by the way ;)

As I understand CoN, we are playing a Strategic game inspired by an actual Map Scenario.
      Life isn´t fair, but as I have experienced, this maps are more ore less balanced.
      Yes i have to admit, some nations have benefits with some playstyles, but there is no instant-win Country,...
      Well that is actually what I like...feeling like in the real world...conquering something I can mentally connect to...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.