What map/mode you would like to see in the game?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What map/mode you would like to see in the game?

notice: This post is not "suggestion" I do not take any of these serious and I hope you won't.

My personal is I would like to see

Map: Asia Showdown
      playable country (14) : china, india, thailand, vietnam, laos, cambodia, myanmar, japan, philippines, indonesia
      , malaysia, papua new guinea, sount and north koarea (+ some more from wast?)

have a map size around EU map but I think the map is not very fit and there are 2 huge empty sea for nothing

Mode/Event: Black Out (x4)
      lore: the earth have been hit by hugh solar storm. cross country communication all over the world have been down.
      we all in the communication blackout and who know what they will do in such a opportunity
      use world war 3 map but
      - every unit and province beside your will show as hostile anonymous ( here the fun part ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
      - ^ (mean that you can not separate or identify who own the unit and province. and the province even show the same)
      - news paper not available
      - chat and coaltion are disable

*Edit: I mistaken spell the head line wrong. mod -> mode
      *Edit2: sorry I didn't make it clear. all units still available in Black Out not just infanty.
      Files
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD

The post was edited 5 times, last by playbabe ().

• i liked the black out map idea not a bad but dont like coalition disabled or chat but did like the newspaper disabled, reason being in such a situation envoys from different countries would travel to each other to create alliance to attack a common foe.

newspaper would make sense as being all satellites would be gone, though through this analysis all tanks, humvee type vehicles and all aircraft and naval ships would be gone because of the electronics being destroyed.

you might have submarines still if they were 300 feet under water i how ever do not know if this would protect submarines or not
      • hello
    • Eternus wrote:

I would be happy for Flashpoint (Europe) x4 and Middle East Crisis also x4. So no new maps needed, just some already existing but not x4 speed. Easy to do for devs, just they don't, no idea why.
      maybe relate about server optimize, capacity and players base. I think?
      notice COW the counterpart of this game,it seem similar but a lot difference but still, have a lot of map variety to keep thing fresh.
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • For me - simple WW3 64 map with strong variety of units available at the beginning (single per type, excluding late game weapons). 8)
      Motorized infantry combats are very boring.
      Display Spoiler

"We rarely recognize how wonderful it is that a person can traverse an entire lifetime without making a single really serious mistake — like putting a fork in one's eye or using a window instead of a door."
      - Marvin Lee Minsky

The post was edited 1 time, last by Efreet ().

• @MrBookShelf
      "maybe relate about server optimize, capacity and players base. I think? " I don't want to be banned, so I'll say only: not those reasons you mentioned ;)

Efreet wrote:

Motorized infantry combats are very boring
      Since they got "mortars" yes (I wonder whose idea was that lol), no other infantry is really efficient to be used as backbone of the army. Back in the days I used to use marines (city bonus as it's city capture game).
    • I really like the idea of Blackout @MrBookShelf, sounds like a fun scenario I'd love to play myself.
      The issue is at this point we can't do most of this on per scenario basis. That would require quite some development, so I guess at this point you know the answer - mobile first and then we will see what's gonna happen.
      Bear with us, every week we're closer to our goal, it really isn't that far off at this point. ;)
    • @MrBookShelf
      I corrected your Headline :)

The Idea sounds interesting, I´m fan to strange Scearios,...

(I wonder how long it takes until someone mentiones "ZOMBIEOUTBREAK"

*run, duck, cover and hide*

;)
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • Possibly something incorporating the Arctic or Antarctic... cmon let my Mech Infantry find somewhere else to use that Tundra bonus :P
      The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
      - Thomas Jefferson

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
      - Milton Friedman

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
      - Sun Tzu
    • seriosly i want some time play fair play start for evrybody ...

like make map non realistic but where is evry player some economy some army on start (just diferent reseach with posibility with three want to choose on start ... )

i have understand that is hard make map with some economy for evrybody but still is posible i think like

make map
      x x x
      x x x
      x x x

witch ervy x is island with 5 citi for one nation some lokation by citi some resource some army make inaf distance between island (non reach by fleet ) with some posible small island (ui without army just reach there ) with make posible reach enemy by fleet .. by airport there

yep and how many x is about speed server or normal and like 64 player map evry time so no border of map it be globe so first x have posibility reach left side island 3 and right side island two and up island 8 and down island 4 ....
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

seriosly i want some time play fair play start for evrybody ...

like make map non realistic but where is evry player some economy some army on start (just diferent reseach with posibility with three want to choose on start ... )

i have understand that is hard make map with some economy for evrybody but still is posible i think like

make map
      x x x
      x x x
      x x x

witch ervy x is island with 5 citi for one nation some lokation by citi some resource some army make inaf distance between island (non reach by fleet ) with some posible small island (ui without army just reach there ) with make posible reach enemy by fleet .. by airport there

yep and how many x is about speed server or normal and like 64 player map evry time so no border of map it be globe so first x have posibility reach left side island 3 and right side island two and up island 8 and down island 4 ....
      can somebody translate please? i genuinly have 0 idea what he is talking about
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • i try write in my language (czech )

vytvorit mapu kde by byly pouze ostrovy - x

x je ostrov kde by se nachazelo hlavni mesto a 4 vedlejsi ( neco jako irsko treba ...ale vsechny stejne tyto ostrovy )

na mape sveta by byly pouze tyto ostrovy X s tim ze mapa by neměla omezeni kam jde pohybovat s jednoutkou

tj slo by dosahnout z kazdeho ostrova na vsechny strany (tim padem by zadny ostrov nebyl na kraji mapy kde by dosahoval pouze na dva ...ci diagonalne na treti ale vzdy na 8 kolem sebe

+ translate by google

create a map where there would be only islands - x

x is an island where there would be a capital and 4 side (something like Ireland needed ... but all these islands as well)

on the map of the world would be only these islands X with that of the map would not be limited where it goes with the poison

ie you could reach from every island on all sides (by this way, no island would be on the edge of the map where it would reach only two ... or diagonally on the third but always on 8 around

JUST I LEFT DISCRIPTION ABOUT reach by air fleet between island (more way point -small island between x and x for posibility reach by fleet (so distance between island x and x more than air strike (posible just cover one city from another x island .... )
    • I try to sort this a little:

@Andilek7319 If i get you corrrectly, you are askong for a kind of Stratecig Map, only Islands and every island composed similar.
      So every player has the same starting situation and the same chances.

Well Supremacy tried somthing like that long before, it was a Fight in Antarctica which was divided into similar provinces.
      This map wasn´t very popular by the way ;)

As I understand CoN, we are playing a Strategic game inspired by an actual Map Scenario.
      Life isn´t fair, but as I have experienced, this maps are more ore less balanced.
      Yes i have to admit, some nations have benefits with some playstyles, but there is no instant-win Country,...
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"