Elite Experimental units x10price =x2 quality

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Elite Experimental units x10price =x2 quality

I solo won 3 of 128maps so far and did it from 24 to 32 game days . So i wish to sugest elite(experimental) units after the end of the tech tree for all units . You pay 10 times the price/resourses and you get twise all the stats speed/attack/HP/range/radar.... Example Eastern last Destroyer research is 2400suppl,2925rare,5250money and build cost is 3000comp,1050man,1150elect,3500money so i wish for 10 times more to have destroyers with 100hp and 200 atk range and 24vs ships and 30vs subs. This may look expencive but once you combine 5 units stack then it should pay the investment . Same with stelth fighters and so on ...Nukes will be interesting too .
    • I had a choice in one of my games to push for 1950 points or to have funn and join an alliance . I was afraid as other players were catching me in tech so if i do not push they will outgun me . If i had an option with my superior economy to produce even better tech than i could play longer for points and ranks wich i do not respect atall btw . As i play solo, very often it is risky fighting 3-5 players in enemy alliance . So now i do not have choice but do quik kills and finish games .
    • In most cases, last 5-10 days are horrible - getting victory points to win, without a living soul on a map. So I can understand a need of some megabot which will "clear the map" nicely. But I hope It won't be solved that way. :)
      Display Spoiler

"We rarely recognize how wonderful it is that a person can traverse an entire lifetime without making a single really serious mistake — like putting a fork in one's eye or using a window instead of a door."
      - Marvin Lee Minsky

• USA and CCCP had projects wich were ,,juggernaut,, in money spending and can be regarded as technological jumps . Late game here i see some ,,turtles,, that fought little and been only building units . My last game i attacked a city with 25 units in it ,and that was doubble my entire invading army =) . I wish in such cases to be able to make extra efforts and put extra heavy mashines. How i am suppose to break such a turtle ? What i did is using my patroling aicrafts till the SAMs were destroyed ,and sent a lot of Cruise missles meanwile .And still when i reached 2200ish points(i could see the victory map) this guy had 20 units and officers alive there . I know sending chemical warheads would clean the deffence ,but i never research dirty weapons .
    • Well, this are two different things.
      I´m pretty sure the devs won´t code some Uber-Unit,
      just to deplete ressource pools and for Instant win battles against overstacks...
      (I´m thinkin about somthing like that :P ) Leviathan.jpg
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • For the "problem" you encountered with that overstacked city,
      I have different approaches:

1. Ignore that Bastion (yyou don´t need every city to win
      2. Hammer it with MRLS
      3. Go for it with Choppers (especially if ther are many SAMs stacked
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • My idea is not to create new units ,but to have elite version of existing last tech unit. Just put a star or a dollar sign on it to indicate it cost x10 and has x2 stats . Regarding heavy defence city ,it had all tipes of units and could defend . Problem is if i do not clean it and leave behind the user can decide to contraatack me and enter my home area . Elite units can give exitement to the final stage of a game if a quite player manage to outtech a bully .
    • Telerik wrote:

My idea is not to create new units ,but to have elite version of existing last tech unit. Just put a star or a dollar sign on it to indicate it cost x10 and has x2 stats . Regarding heavy defence city ,it had all tipes of units and could defend . Problem is if i do not clean it and leave behind the user can decide to contraatack me and enter my home area . Elite units can give exitement to the final stage of a game if a quite player manage to outtech a bully .
      except the quite player will never "outtech the bully" because the bully will have more ressources etc, and clearing out these heavy defended cities is quite easy with artillery, this is after all why it exists: to deal dmg without taking def dmg
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • An agressive player who fights hard ,produce and lose many units may be left behind in numbers and tech . How you going to clear with artilery a fortified city with artilery inside and a bunker lv5 ? I was nuked on day 5 with 2 ICBM lv5 and have build 21 TD before day 20 . Been thinking how and what to do in extreme cases . Now will comme this Jermanico and close the topic .