Fire control

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fire control

Would ask devs. Here in "mother"/"sister" game COW recently was improved fire control system. Currently is available "aggressive" stance, using it your unit will attack and block not only enemies units in range, but also neutral units. This in fact is very useful option, could you advise if such changes are planed in CON ?
      By the way above fire control changes will also improve "subscription" lucrativeness.

And, guys, I know you dont want any game process "automatization", but IMHO it partially need do ... Some automatization level just will increase games community cose this game as I suppose isnt "child" game and many of people have work, real life etc. In current game balance just no place for normally working people ( which not playing in game at work ;) ).
      Ofcourse online players always shall have advantage, but overall balance need be slightly moved to help "busy" people have some fun too.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Raf ().

• Is it free mechanic in CoW or premium only? I suppose here it would be :P Is it for anti air units only or all (artillery, ships)? Does this aggressive stance make units to attack outside of issuing that order player borders? (that would be an issue IMO). But idea is indeed great (time to check back CoW? :PP).

What kind of automatization?
      It depend. Generally you can prepare fantastic defence for time when you're offline, issues start when you attack and need to divide your forces.
    • AA-units don't have any kind of fire control, so how should it work with them?

If we get an additional 'full aggro' stance I would be up to it, but I do hardly want my units to attack every neutral or airplane passing by.

Though you could argue, it is kind of cheating, that aggressive stance currently knows who are hostile and who not.
    • Kalrakh wrote:

AA-units don't have any kind of fire control, so how should it work with them?

If we get an additional 'full aggro' stance I would be up to it, but I do hardly want my units to attack every neutral or airplane passing by.

Though you could argue, it is kind of cheating, that aggressive stance currently knows who are hostile and who not.
      Its normally that AAA will attack neutrals, if you are really "neutral" you are nothing to do in conflict zone :)
    • Raf wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

AA-units don't have any kind of fire control, so how should it work with them?

Its normally that AAA will attack neutrals, if you are really "neutral" you are nothing to do in conflict zone :)
      In our world planes fly over other countries all the time, civilian or military transporters. ;)

Also I can do inside my borders whatever I want, if I want to surveil my borders, it would be bad if you just shoot down my AWAC unprovoced.

Also AA still have no fire control, so aggressive mode would not work there anyway.
    • Its normally that AAA will attack neutrals, if you are really "neutral" you are nothing to do in conflict zone

theyre have been plenty off times ive flown over a country i was neutral with to get to another part of the map , lets say im ukraine and my allie is iran and hes getting attacked by afganistan i have to fly over turkey to help him out
      • hello