Game 2783222

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game 2783222

6 members from one alliance all joined this game in neighboring territories. 5 teamed up in one coalition. The 6th is in a separate much weaker coalition but appears to generally be working with the others, clearly having Right-of-Ways in place, not going to war with them, and fighting common opponents. Wasn't aware of the Wolfpacking rule prior but it generally just didn't seem right so looked into it and I think that this would seem to fall under that. I really have no messaging proof or anything that member 6 is not playing to win, but thought it sure seems suspicious that he's playing with an intent from the start to cooperate with the others
    • BuddyMN wrote:

6 members from one alliance all joined this game in neighboring territories. 5 teamed up in one coalition. The 6th is in a separate much weaker coalition but appears to generally be working with the others, clearly having Right-of-Ways in place, not going to war with them, and fighting common opponents. Wasn't aware of the Wolfpacking rule prior but it generally just didn't seem right so looked into it and I think that this would seem to fall under that. I really have no messaging proof or anything that member 6 is not playing to win, but thought it sure seems suspicious that he's playing with an intent from the start to cooperate with the others
      What is the name of the alliance.This happened to me too when 6 memebers of an alliance "TC ATAK" attacked our coalition .5 of them were in same coalition.I reported the issue and Con said that maybe they added 6th member in their alliance during running game which was clearly not the case.
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be
    • SARMATS. We are only in day 6 of the game and they were all definitely members of the same alliance by about day 3 of the game, I'm assuming at game start. When they joined their alliance seems like it should be a question the moderators should be able to see.

The outcome of this game appears like it was over before it ever began. Pretty easy to form a dominate group army development when you have 6 guys working together and from minute 1 you have one neighbor able to prioritize developing Air troops for all of you, another on Navy, etc, without having to go through the hours to days of communication and motions of coming together as a coalition
    • Good morning.

If you suspect wolf-packing in your game, please leave a bug-report in that map, and we can investigate if this really is the case. If it is, the players will receive a penalty for wolf-packing on the map, as we have clear rules, no more alliance members then the allowed coalition size allows, are allowed to be on one map.

There can be expectations if the player joined the alliance during the round, but that is something we can also check.

How to leave a bug report? Press on the cogwheel in the bottom right corner -> menu appears and find an icon with an bug on it -> Type in the right title, and describe the situation as good as possible.
      Have a nice following day
      - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator