GENERAL UPDATE (190722)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Raf wrote:

Opulon wrote:

Cruiser beats ASW who beats Frigate who beats NPA who beats cruiser (in an economical nutshell)
      No here :). ASW cant now beat frigates , x2 damage decrease dont more allow to beat them ... ASW are totally useless against subs due to their low range and low speed (subs just may flight faster then ASW) and now are useless against surface navy, so really RIP ASW.
      I'm pretty sure ASW's aren't meant to be the "build once, kill all naval" unit. They received a 40% damage reduction vs ships in early which smooths out to a 20% reduction in late. Considering how much more expensive it is to research/build a well rounded fleet, in terms of costs AND time, compared to just advancing one tech-line (ASW), I'd say it's pretty fair. If you want to dominate naval, go naval. If you're ground focused and just want to reinforce your coast, go ASW/MRLS. Want something for sub-hunting with great sonar range and decent speed? Go NPA.
    • @Germanico : haha, don't take it personally, we came to a point of balance where we are basically arguing on "'too spicy, not spicy enough", and it changes with a slight +1/-1 damage.

It's an achievement in itself :D
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • ThePanda wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:
      • New Tooltip: Scout
        • Indicates that a unit can identify the exact unit composition of an army in sight-range.
      • so any typ unit in sight range see evrything (like now just recoon or heli ...or drone )
      • If a unit without a Scout feature spots a hostile army, you will not be able to tell what exactly is in that army since the units are unidentified (see attached screenshot). A unit with Scout can identify the units in that army.
      unidentifiedArmy.png

New Tooltip: Limited Mobilization
      • Specifies how many units of a given type can be on the battlefield at any point.
      • this i realy dont understant what is means ?
      • It means what it says: You can only mobilize a certain amount of a unit. Once you've reached that limit, you cannot mobilize more until one of them dies

so about scout that recognize recoon car or heli exatly steng of unit its old thing so why IS NEw Tooltip ? after ?

may answer somebody who try it on new map with normal unit not with airforce or somebody from development ...

second yep i understant to translate about that some type of unit have some limit for mobilization ( like officier ) but means that i dont understant its means how exatly its means for future (with unit and how is limit ... )
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

ThePanda wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:
      • New Tooltip: Scout
        • Indicates that a unit can identify the exact unit composition of an army in sight-range.
      • so any typ unit in sight range see evrything (like now just recoon or heli ...or drone )
      • If a unit without a Scout feature spots a hostile army, you will not be able to tell what exactly is in that army since the units are unidentified (see attached screenshot). A unit with Scout can identify the units in that army.
      unidentifiedArmy.png

New Tooltip: Limited Mobilization
      • Specifies how many units of a given type can be on the battlefield at any point.
      • this i realy dont understant what is means ?
      • It means what it says: You can only mobilize a certain amount of a unit. Once you've reached that limit, you cannot mobilize more until one of them dies

so about scout that recognize recoon car or heli exatly steng of unit its old thing so why IS NEw Tooltip ? after ?
      Because before the update, the tooltip could actually be one of two features that are fundamentally different from each other: Reveal Stealth, and Scout. Now, each have their own tooltip. And the Anti-Stealth tooltip actually now specifies exactly what unit types it reveals.

second yep i understant to translate about that some type of unit have some limit for mobilization ( like officier ) but means that i dont understant its means how exatly its means for future (with unit and how is limit ... )
      Who knows, maybe new units that will also have limited mobilization?
    • ThePanda wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:

Who knows, maybe new units that will also have limited mobilization?

In this case i opt for the limitation of rockets...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

but this is not update realy becose officier have from start limited mobilization so may be better ignore to answer me that giv me this info guy becose after this im feel like newbies :D
      I think you're confusing a balancing/feature change with a general update ;) Those tooltips are simply about ease of life and reducing confusion - it's a UI change. If they release an update saying "Fixed pathing issue with Motorized Infantry" are you going to complain that's nothing new because Motorized Infantry have been in the game since the beginning and were always able to move around?^^
    • no when is something CHANGE IT is update if is only go that something old be announced that is is only info not update

(like tooltip about scout is update for me ... becose smal but change if is limited mobilization at officier its about estabilished info about officier oficialy - but may be this update thing the new unit from season ... :?: