copy paste, dont work

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Good morning,

On some sites if the developer wishes to they can turn of the possibility to copy paste in messages in several places, for example you can not really copy any texts from the news. This is why copying and pasting works very good in the forums, but maybe not in the game. But more about the issue,

Yes the copy and paste was fixed during the TOPGUN update that came in may ->

- Intercepted messages can now be copied and used to paste within an external translate tool

Could you please re-try it again, if it does not work i would like to have the game-id and your username to check the map myself.
      Have a nice following day
      - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator
    • I tried your game and i had no problems copy pasting in any messages in there, so i recommend you try clearing the cache of your browser, to see if that fixed the issue.

If not, which would seem weird, i would like you to try use a different browser to just check if the problem still exists.
      Have a nice following day
      - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator