Tactic against Motorised Infantry spam without join them(?)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hm, I guess public games really are different because I haven't seen many players, even ones with lots of experience, using much radar or artillery. I do like them, maybe it's faster paced/more aggressive in public? Plus with radar/AWACs you have no idea what you're seeing. I have built some and they are useful, but you don't know if it's one national guard unit or a well mixed 10 stack. I'm guessing those are more of a late game investment?
    Feel free to ignore as this is well off the original topic. But I'd like to get some advanced tactics tips as, so far, in public games being aggressive and investing in mobile AA and 1 or 2 ground units and conventional fighters works pretty well for land combat. Still trying to figure if navy or air power is better for dealing with enemy naval assaults. But apparently I would be a total noob and get wiped in an alliance game, based on this thread which is suggesting that radar, AWACs and artillery are vital.
  • Indeed, we are laughing about it, but to summarise it :

1°) Rank/number of games (that people confuse with "experience" or "training) are meaningless. Give me 15 days with an Rank 5 that is correctly active and wants to listen, and i'll make sure he can beat with a single hand half of the top 100 that play 20 random public games at the same time.

2°) Public Games level is awful. To the point it makes our players bad warriors in challenges (like... REAL BAD)

3°) They are very few to study the meta in public games, and even those who do will conclude that the "meta" is different from "what works to kill noobs".

I don't really have advices for you, because it would be... well, a bit stupid to try to make people change something that works. If someday you come to play in elite challenges and are interested in alliances, then you will naturally come to change your way to adapt your playstyle to fit better against people that ... well, know how to fight. Public games are relaxed and don't ask from you to actually play well to win, so... let's accept it as it is ^^
    Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
  • opulon i not suggest that is relax after make intenacionale registration most in alince you count that enemy is inteligent but in public yes you meet noob but still this noob have army and yes he make strategy that kill him but impact on economy or morale in city si big if loose some (AND with small army on start non posible cover evrything ) now i have one small map where yes i beath alone another coaly (3 player 2 gone out 2 another player when see that left me only capital join to fight one gone out so left two witch go in peace with me when i push back but still impact on citi with i lost (and lost first resource for improve economy ... ) yep in 5 day normaly have morale about 70-80 % and armory factory about level 3 and prepared basic army structure ... me have morale about 65 % only capital with non defeated have morale normal (91 %) so ma economy is weak ma army yes its make fear them ( but me know that i only invest in fleet and beat invade) and still is there another many player with have better economy potencial than me (yes i have most citi but economy is in born stadius like less than on start

and speed if you not day free its hard alive first 24-48 hours without control evry second hours ... becose its normal if try anywhere go and conqer yes another strike you (yes if you prepare and online no problem ) and doesngt matter about strategy and army becose newbies ( like more player still make out number your army )

AJitateD

about public strategy with is function is first day make motorized + oficier second day conqer first nation make some DMG dealer - heli or strike force make oficier after make ship and after its about situation (most if you choose good coaly is half wictory (me now most try win alone so my strategy is little another now more diplomaci and more work with fear from my rank ...
  • Its like soccer. I the end the one wins that mkes to most goals.

Yes there is a sophisticated game style which takes a good balance in account.

But if INF and scout Spam works...well then players will use it.

Its the same in soccer: You can play a wonderful tactical and technical perfect game...but if your dont score you lose....

But i liek the odea of an statsitic...Sure the developepers coudl give us one:

What are the most build units?
    @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
  • I´m pretty sure that Inf is one of the most build units,
    Its cheap, easy to produce, low research costs, etc.

But Inf-Spam won´t win your game against a skilled player, yes in Publics it might work, but if you encounter someone who knows its business, you are doomed.

Build a strongpiont, let NG or inf defend it and hammer the Zergling Spam with Arty or gunships,...
    Oh I forgot, I learned in this Thread, that all the cool and strategic Units are considered dead, hmm i have to reconsider all I learned so far ^^
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dorado Games
    DE - Team Lead
    Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
  • but in aliance fight is big diference :D

you have 1-2-3 day peace you have coaly with cooperate player that sorte puzle

so play style in aliance fight is realy realy another game ...

becose if you choose your playstyle like i start make infatry so first reseach motorized infatry .. and officier

so second day its prepared me two stack with 10-20 infatry on border with you

you start reseach your with make play style from alince map ( like reseach heli .. ) and realy i dont think that play style is make 5 airport and evrywhere produce heli (specialy i think thatt for this is not resource on start )

so on end of day 1 its penetrate your border 10-20 infatry ... and what another than just some thing (infatry may stop this penetrate.. ? )

most becose reseach + produce

2 minit +1 day

evry better unit

1 day reseacg +1 day produce (most time tech buildind take more than one day ...)

so 20 infatry 3 heli and you must be online and dont have it airport too many near border
  • Kalrakh wrote:

People tried to invade us in challenges with 70 and more infantry. The got totally wrecked by our artillery and choppers. ;)
    again how MANY CHOPER YOU HAVE ON END OF DAY ONE OR ARTILERY and enemy in day 2 crose your border .. yep is NOT POSIBLE IN CHALENGE becose have peace period and becose you have infrastructure so again is realy another game and sugestion about game is not anwer how i do in chalenge if ask you player from public game

its some like i write in this that in one player i stop atack 5 another alone just by fleet .. but not first day ... and this player not send cooperate atack

so 5 stack chopper yes kill many infatry but if count that you prepare 1-2 citi for produce chopper realy this not stop 20 infatry almost when time when start fly when enemy defeat first two you citi ...

so infatry is basic unit on public from time when in internacional registration most on speed (or recoon car ) most on speed in you do nothing (means nothing conqer its hapens in 70% that somebody try atack what you may used for atack start unit but if nothing produce you have nothing for defence if you start invade with start unit you have homeland without unit if you are on normal its most same but yes noét so much quick reaction for non conqer - sometime not newbies look too on infrastructure if grow - posible player play and prepare

so is realy another strategy if you must count that is posible that you must prepare plan for half solo play (inactivity ,dementia or newbies reseach .. ) and must be prepared from start not from day 4 ...
  • If someone rushes you on day 2 with up to 20 Inf, then he has to withdraw everything he has from his home country.
    This is a highly dangerous behaviour. In my Publics, I´m happy to encounter someone like this. Wait until day 2-3, watch if your neighbour is invading someone else and walk into his country while all his garrison is on the suicide rush...

If rush is really a thread for you, you might try going for National Guard at first.
    you can produce a huge amount in the first hrs, and with the def.bonus in cities, it is better than the attacking infantry...

with this you should be able to last long enough to produce damage dealers.
    maybe you are able to sneak a small group of your starting garrison around his lines do go for his empty cities.
    If you suceed, im pretty sure your neighbour will leave to inactivity soon ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dorado Games
    DE - Team Lead
    Conflict of Nations

• yep this is why is speed not relax game becose it is easy make it on normal not so mucxh if realy have prepared plan for rush your rush end by enemy airport with giv you posibility take army back quick in homeland resource from rush giv you posibility new recrutit and on end of two produce fleet or again one infatry in evry town with yes something hold

national guard is realy not good for rush he have atack about 1,5 and on start your citi have 60% morale ... 60% HP ..

most time i go day second when i have recruit oficier with giv inaf speed and i prepared for heli or strike force

and easy on public you know if is dangerous go out fromn homeland or not by look on neigbours activity
  • I nearly can´t understand what is your point.
    Is your question, how to counter 'Zergling-Rush', solved?
    In this case I would close this,...
    Dorado Games
    DE - Team Lead
    Conflict of Nations

• im not open this thread :D so i think that point how stop infatry find evrybody who read info at unit ... juat i say that advice with there sometime somebody giv is advice for time in game about day 10+ not advice ad day start so close becose you speak about something and i speak about another game :o)