Internal messages ‡

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I still believe this would be an good idea, for people that are holding alliances, so only for alliance leaders.

If every player had the option to mass tag other people, spam would break loose. But if we would restrict it only to alliance leaders, then i believe it would be helpful. I believe we would think about adding this maybe once we are done with the mobile app for CoN.

Moved to Suggestions Section.
      Have a nice following day
      - Luoniev

Conflict of nations - PL Team Leader, EN Senior Moderator
    • It could be usefull if you need to inform everyone your not going to send them all a private messages and it should be able for Alliance leaders&Moderators!!!

because why should you have Alliance Mods on CON then? really dumb to have it then (srry for calling anyone dumb)

i like the idea but only Alliance Leaders is not good , Alliance mods should be able to use it also. Alliance leaders can be on a leave the Alliance Mods need to be able to inform people when needed not only alliance leaders!!!!!

Cyrulik Nice idea of you my friend :D

Luoniev wrote:

I still believe this would be an good idea, for people that are holding alliances, so only for alliance leaders.

If every player had the option to mass tag other people, spam would break loose. But if we would restrict it only to alliance leaders, then i believe it would be helpful. I believe we would think about adding this maybe once we are done with the mobile app for CoN.

Moved to Suggestions Section.
    • Louniev Martijn is right.

I, as a leader, support every change to improve it, but. As we argue, the moderators should also have such opportunities.

Just as a reminder that the alliances could have more leaders. Not twenty-five maybe two but not more than three. This would be great solution for merging alliances to create a good teamwork.

Question is when the changes will enter into force.
      Files
    • yep but i think you should not have more alliance leaders Cyrulik, those people will have the same options as you and can Disband your alliance thats a thing every leader DON'T want but we all know that Alliance Leaders can't lead alliances alone
      we need help because most of us have an Real Life

Help=Alliance Moderators