Pinned BANNING NOTICE - MID-AUGUST

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • You wrote the number, but even if not, i would have known.

      And yes we were 6 players of PK on day 1, thats correct, but we cleared issues directly and the last joiner left the game.
      and i´m sure you know that we hab a conversation on day 1 where i told you exactly that.

      Please don´t be salty, you where a tough opponent, please don´t ruin your reputation by kicking back.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations




      "That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • I know thats why I didnt push the matter any further. It gave you a tiny advantage because you knew that there is one country for easy takeover as your 6th player left. And you did not take advantage of this at first days. So as said I didnt push it.

      It was a 6 vs 3 and we put everything on the one card by kicking your navy in sweden and busting your strongest player Finnland.

      If we would have known that Sweden was inactive at this time we would not have taken the trouble of going that far and just started in on Paris with a full frontal invasion. This way we lost 2 days and the Advantage of the longest ranged weapons.

      No use in attempting any further invasion with helis and RW that can be airlifted.

      I quite enjoey the game till the point where I stranged me that Finnland had so many RW popping up everywehre in poland in his homeland etc...
      But well maybe ha has an awesome ressource management.

      We were sitting in southern america inpenetrable for you we the biggest and strongest navy around. But we had nowhere to grow while you where making steady progress resulting in +10000 ressource production in comparision. No one else joined us in the desperate fight and Argentina played shit with his Africa engagement. So basically it was 6 vs 2. In a normal public game possible but not with a player liek finnland who practically doesnt sleep and knows you so move his artillery back and forth on a hourly base...

      Did you tackle Hawaii in the End?
      Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Dann kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat es einfach gemacht.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by kurtvonstein ().

    • Hello,

      I have a little problem ... I am in one aliance with 4 more players, and 3 of them are on the same Alliance Group. They had 2 more friends thay are in other 2 continents spying and helped to conquer those continents... If they later Kick me (Russia) and 5th coalition partner (Greece) to make place for those two who was spying can I report them for Cheating ?! while it make no point to play such game where the other 5 organized players using holes in system to betray other players who plays with them ...

      What to do ? @Yak @Germanico

      Tnx.
    • m1k0srb21 wrote:

      Hello,

      I have a little problem ... I am in one aliance with 4 more players, and 3 of them are on the same Alliance Group. They had 2 more friends thay are in other 2 continents spying and helped to conquer those continents... If they later Kick me (Russia) and 5th coalition partner (Greece) to make place for those two who was spying can I report them for Cheating ?! while it make no point to play such game where the other 5 organized players using holes in system to betray other players who plays with them ...

      What to do ? @Yak @Germanico

      Tnx.
      i think it is the best option to fill in an Ingame bug report
    • I am a little confused boss Navy vet so you say wolfpacking when you run with a crew say on con discord that is frowned upon but what if you know some player who won't BACK STAB you? Because I lost some games because i got backstab .
      For example one game I was Russia -Poland and Bealrus backstabbed me so i have a few friends and not in every game but if i see my friends i know they won't back stab me. It's kind of like a dychotomy or a double edged sword. On one hand you don't want to wolf pack run with the same crew in every game and I SEE THAT- same user names i play multiple game always play together- But then if you pick some guys who you don't know they can turn on you so what to exactly do. Also it is really unethical to take advantage of a new player. It is hard to enforce these rules and also i had to report some players for racism as well because well i"m blonde and a veteran andIGerman Russian American) so naturally, I'm going to be hated by some. Anyways please advise . I see people on con discord talking about oh new game all five of us in a coalition i know that is bannable yes?
    • I think it is hard to grab all defintions of wolfpacking. For me it is basically that a group of players that exceed the number of winners works together agaisnt 1 player.

      Say coalition limit is 3. If you have 5 allaince members in the game then 2 dont have a chance to win and somehow work to get the other 3 on the winning post....
      Alle sagten: Das geht nicht. Dann kam einer, der wusste das nicht und hat es einfach gemacht.
    • Can an individual create a 2nd account using the same info, that is NOT ever used in the same games as the primary account, but is used by itself to test out what may prove to be horrendously stupid new strategies?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way


      "Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

      I think it is hard to grab all defintions of wolfpacking. For me it is basically that a group of players that exceed the number of winners works together agaisnt 1 player.

      Say coalition limit is 3. If you have 5 allaince members in the game then 2 dont have a chance to win and somehow work to get the other 3 on the winning post....
      the other 2 needs to leave :D
    • Garrett wrote:

      Wolf-packing occurs when members of one alliance join the same game and exceed the coalition limit. For example, if the coalition limit in your game 3, then if more than 3 members of one alliance join your game, that is breaching our terms of service and considered as wolf-packing.
      Let me make sure I have this straight then. Technically you are saying only members of an alliance can be guilty of wolfpacking then, correct? 10 friends from a college though could engage in the same behavior, assuring a win for 5 of them in a coalition, and NOT be in violation of this rule if none of them were in an alliance together?

      So it's just a penalty on alliance members???
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way


      "Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Teburu wrote:

      read the wiki entry about it
      in general it’s something like „forming groups of users beyond the applicable limit“ or something
      but ofc that one is significantly harder to prove then alliance members violating it
      Why do you always seem like The Official Dorado Apologist?

      I am not in an alliance, nor being somewhat of a hermit and a bit dk, do I have that many friends. I was just curious because this seems to unfairly target those IN an alliance. (Which I hope to join someday when I'm a better player)
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way


      "Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • well as i already said, its obviously easier to regulate :D
      but "normal" users arent exempt from it
      wiki.conflictnations.com/Rules#WolfPacking
      and if we're being honest ppl in an alliance usually are more coordinated than just a random bunch of friends

      Dealer of Death wrote:

      Teburu wrote:

      read the wiki entry about it
      in general it’s something like „forming groups of users beyond the applicable limit“ or something
      but ofc that one is significantly harder to prove then alliance members violating it
      Why do you always seem like The Official Dorado Apologist?
      I am not in an alliance, nor being somewhat of a hermit and a bit dk, do I have that many friends. I was just curious because this seems to unfairly target those IN an alliance. (Which I hope to join someday when I'm a better player)
      well easiest way to become better would be to join an aliiance? they're usually pretty open from what i've seen (as long as you sorta follow their rules you'll be fine

      but in general joining an alliance has 2-3 major benefits:
      - a source of somewhat reliable ppl / a good place in general to meet new ppl and get along with or play games with
      - there usually have experienced players
      - it enables you to participate in alliance vs alliance challenges which usually are way more structured/organized than people in public games are; depending on how good/experienced the alliance is ofc, some have made their own tools for planning challenges

      but in the end it really comes down to if you fit with the specific alliance and it's structure or not; imo there really isnt any harm in trying out multiple ones until you find one where you feel at home
      I am The Baseline for opinions