Air combat still seems to have issues

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Air combat still seems to have issues

1 Stealth ASF Lvl 1, 2 Naval ASF Lvl 2, 2 ASF T3 Lvl 6, nearly full life
      vs
      2 Bomber Lvl 3 and 1 ASF Lvl 5, full life

I lost one Naval ASF and my stack is at 71,7 of 97

He lost 1 bomber and his stack is at 28,6 from 47

His ASF has only an attack strength of 15 and yet he some how dealt 40-50 damage? From nearly 120 down to 71,7

While my stack had a combined combat strength of nearly 90 but dealt less than 50 damage. From 71 down to 28,6

There was no AA close by to explain my losses:
    • Maybe Stealth is still fucked ? I don't know why, but each time i used stealth ASF in air combat, i had completely stupid results
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • ye it be good but most is still posible lost many report abot fight ...

i still have see your fleet fight in MY CITI with enemy wtf ... (but i know after that is mision scout at somewhere and my fleet strike somewhere but report is from AIRPORT citi where start ... (did you know how is streseed read this when you log in :thumbsup: game ....becose if location is airport my airport .... it report about died fleet :whistling: not that strike :thumbup: )

second i miss many report about fight by air force navy force when defend agains fleet .. if i not be online and dont see that is hapens never know about this unit that enemy have it ... becose NOU REPORT .. ;(
    • prntscr.com/oo8rbf

funny not any air defence in all range of sams

game ID 2784734

and second funny he is out of his range of airport

prntscr.com/oo8vf6

or how is posible say it game have print issue ( show me his fleet finaly he passed all range of sams without fire of sams ) but his fleet go back when i send my fleet totaly out (from marsei to bordeaux ) and his range is somewhere about over Milan not to reach Marsei so what

if want say look where is fleet and where is picture i look exatly (becose i plan when i see that go over range to fly with him around my sams ... but problem is that guy in sams may be blind

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andilek7319 ().

• Hmm, normally, if you are at war, enemy units are marked with a red halo,...
      I didn´t see it on your screens. Are you at war with russia?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • sure that is what i write in bug section that problem may be it is that hi right way for citi where start me to some nation for both us and we ( me and rusia in war ..)

funny hunt enemy when you have been totaly blind :D when just send on evry airport for this nation some solidier to catch rusia fleet ( but finaly succesfull with teleport of russia fleet ...)

i look on screen on first he is red ( and on second yes is not .. ) becose its me make litle busy to win this war im not so much look on color yes ..

by the way i make new thread for this that not only about sams color but teleport and over range fly ...

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…a/&postID=31470#post31475

The post was edited 2 times, last by Andilek7319 ().