non strike AA

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• non strike AA

Andilek7319 wrote:

prntscr.com/oo8rbf

funny not any air defence in all range of sams

game ID 2784734

and second funny he is out of his range of airport

prntscr.com/oo8vf6

or how is posible say it game have print issue ( show me his fleet finaly he passed all range of sams without fire of sams ) but his fleet go back when i send my fleet totaly out (from marsei to bordeaux ) and his range is somewhere about over Milan not to reach Marsei so what

if want say look where is fleet and where is picture i look exatly (becose i plan when i see that go over range to fly with him around my sams ... but problem is that guy in sams may be blind
    be happy about answer :thumbup:
  • teburu sams have range 100 km take twice (becose he fly over ) is 200km is not posible do it

but i have answer may be its about teleport :D

prntscr.com/oodkwr look on time ( this infatry all time fight with this fleet and whoups)

prntscr.com/oodlms after smoke coffe this fleet die in another place

specialy another fleet over fregate normal AA arive fleet at AA with minimum range level I strike before town

so how is posible that he fly near to range after he fly over all range 200 KM and return and nothing ...

after he fight with my elite infatry in Belegrade and after cca 60 minit this fleet ( without start fly from this city .. becose is not posible ..becose all time fight with my infatry there ..) die OVER Strasbourg

by the way i think that this have conectivity abot right way ( fight and start city his fleet is neutral nation sweden ..¨

with with me and oponent have right way so may be game count unit like friendly ...

The post was edited 3 times, last by Andilek7319 ().

• dude - it's timer based. Not "automatic". It can totally be that an aircraft penetrates your missile envelope and gets to target BEFORE the SAM activates its search. This is in fact realistic because no AA/SAM runs constant radar. They would die before even knowing what hit them (usually some AMRAAM or such).
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
  • Germanico wrote:

dude - it's timer based. Not "automatic". It can totally be that an aircraft penetrates your missile envelope and gets to target BEFORE the SAM activates its search. This is in fact realistic because no AA/SAM runs constant radar. They would die before even knowing what hit them (usually some AMRAAM or such).
    Isnt this even answered in the Q&A post? :D
    I am The Baseline for opinions
  • germanico you are sure REALY

that fleet fly over 200 KM over sams RANGE NOT only one time but third time (and when another fly just arrive in range my frigate or AA car that directly strike imedithialy becose why ..

exatly he HUNT MY FLEET I FLY OVER MY SAMS TAKE HIM over totaly this range (third time ...) and any time count 10 minit seriously i never penetrate sams defence without he strike me if i want fly over if want strike its about lucky be on 10 minit but realy not over all range (200) 4x timer

are you sure that is normaly fight in Belegrade with this fleet with infatry ( still see this fleet there ..) go smoke drink coffe (15 minit) ... and have it report THAT YOUR SAMS(in FIRST TIME strike this fleet down in Strasburg ...

teberu im serriusly sure that germanice just anwer by game mechanismus without look exatly ... so is not inaf

SPECIALY HOW SOMEBODY write you see on screen i havent war by color with this fleet (not red but diplomatic and lose unit many hours before say that we have war realy ... so realy pleas look in game not anwer by experience ..

its not so much about that sams doesnt work properly but there is another BUG too ...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andilek7319 ().

• thanks for giv me answer about teleport

and something new again funny

prntscr.com/oqqlxe

my artilery fire on enemy land (with i have still peace ) where is posible enemy unit

means in this cause im USA fire in algeria posible spain unit becose sortet may be nobody is not important ID game like me report this so why giv it there yes
  • If i get your Point, you are askin why wour Rocket launcher is fireing oto a country with wich you are not at war.

Your Launcher is set to "aggressive" and with this control setting he attacks enemy units in range immediatly, stopping his movement until target is killed.
    In this mode, he is also able to tell if a radar blib is an anemy or neutral. If enemy - kill, if neutral -leave alone.

In your case, the blib is an enemy moving to neutral land, so the launcher shoots, declaring war to the neutral country.

No bug, intended behaviour.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dorado Games
    DE - Team Lead
    Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
  • There is no fleet teleport. What on earth are you on about?

I will start closing down you threads because even if we answer, you just keep rephrasing and reiterating the same old claim.

Let me tell you again: there is no conspiracy, there is no teleporting, anti air has a global timer and there are no chem-trails/the earth isn't flat/we landed on the moon.

CLOSED
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf