SAM bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I saw this strange AA behaviour in my game, it was a normal game and no speedmap

AAwhat2.png

First i was baffled, because i spotted the blue reloading sign over my SAM, i waited because i thought it must be some sort of bug, but then the SAM shot again and the fighter and ASW helicopter in Warsaw took damage.
    Both were never in air, because i pinned them down with Infantry about half an hour earlier and then even the following SAM shot and killed the air stack in Warsaw, and this SAM was way more out of range than the other SAM who shot first, not talking of SAMs shooting grounded air units and it couldn't have been the Infantry, because it was about 30 minutes left for another attack.

Both helicopter stacks in the north are my own and as i clicked the fighter stack i saw it had order to attack my returning helicopters, but couldn't because it was pinned by my infantry.
    As i looked up my messages after the air stack was dead, it said my already returning helicopters killed it.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Prosac ().

• germanico your anwer is funny like when i reported bug at sams and teleport

how is posible that HE STRIKE choppers ? and if i look good on map WARSAVA is out of range this sams

so realy may be something is wrong ... this is third bug in one week may be time not giv funny anwer but look directly in game before disapears .. with evry respect

yes ma thread is ironic like your answer ... when i reported teleport at fleet and bug strike fleet

ALLMOST is there some situation like in my game

BECOSE IS POSIBLE THAT GAME COUNT like this fleet styl fly (becose in my couse strike sams in strasburg something in belegrade on land -by this that fight this fleet with my trooper)

so there is may be some like fight in warsava and order for fleet is somewhere in area in range of sams fleet is visible on airport but game make like when fly and be posible strike by sams

like in my cause ..
  • Andilek7319 wrote:

germanico your anwer is funny like when i reported bug at sams and teleport

how is posible that HE STRIKE choppers ? and if i look good on map WARSAVA is out of range this sams

so realy may be something is wrong ... this is third bug in one week may be time not giv funny anwer but look directly in game before disapears .. with evry respect

yes ma thread is ironic like your answer ... when i reported teleport at fleet and bug strike fleet

ALLMOST is there some situation like in my game

BECOSE IS POSIBLE THAT GAME COUNT like this fleet styl fly (becose in my couse strike sams in strasburg something in belegrade on land -by this that fight this fleet with my trooper)

so there is may be some like fight in warsava and order for fleet is somewhere in area in range of sams fleet is visible on airport but game make like when fly and be posible strike by sams

like in my cause ..
    They forgot to mention in their updates, that they fixed anti-airmechanics.

If anti-air and patrol circle touch each other, the anti-air is ableto fire at the aircraft. Anti-air therefore have about +50 more range against most airunits.

Does not explain the chopper though.
  • Kalrakh wrote:

If anti-air and patrol circle touch each other, the anti-air is ableto fire at the aircraft. Anti-air therefore have about +50 more range against most airunits.

* Patrolling aircraft is the important distinction here. This does not affect grounded aircraft, or aircraft with a direct attack/ferry order
  • ThePanda wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

* Patrolling aircraft is the important distinction here. This does not affect grounded aircraft, or aircraft with a direct attack/ferry order
    As Germanico said, the aircraft was consideres in mid air because of the attack order.

Currently it seems the patrol range is in effect, even it the unit is not in patrol mode, might be a bug.
  • Kalrakh wrote:

ThePanda wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

As Germanico said, the aircraft was consideres in mid air because of the attack order.
    Currently it seems the patrol range is in effect, even it the unit is not in patrol mode, might be a bug.
    in this cause you may say +50 more range but in my cause is realy imposible this say

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…hread/7533-non-strike-aa/ :

teburu sams have range 100 km take twice (becose he fly over ) is 200km is not posible do it

but i have answer may be its about teleport

prntscr.com/oodkwr look on time ( this infatry all time fight with this fleet and whoups)

prntscr.com/oodlms after smoke coffe this fleet die in another place

specialy another fleet over fregate normal AA arive fleet at AA with minimum range level I strike before town

so how is posible that he fly near to range after he fly over all range 200 KM and return and nothing ...

after he fight with my elite infatry in Belegrade and after cca 60 minit this fleet ( without start fly from this city .. becose is not posible ..becose all time fight with my infatry there ..) die OVER Strasbourg

by the way i think that this have conectivity abot right way ( fight and start city his fleet is neutral nation sweden ..¨

with with me and oponent have right way so may be game count unit like friendly ...

and still if aircarft land is realy bug that is posible strike by sams (if is behavior of game mechanic to make it it will be good giv this info in INFO AT sams and airaft how newbies may know it ... or veteran know it if just read forum evry day ...