Mission Tree

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mission Tree

IDEA
      So, I was playing my game as Italy and conquered Germany and France and going for Norway and Denmark. This reminded me of something (you'll know what). Then I got idea "It would be better if you could rename your country", but then I was like, "No, community would say it's stupid." Then I was thinking about EU4, how there you have mission trees for nations and how you can form another country by conquering specific land.

EXAMPLES
      1. Let's say I take Iran and I conquer specific land from mission tree and then new formable nations appears like Persia.
      2. I play Russia and you take specific land from mission tree and then you can form let's say CCCP.
      3. I play Slovenia(Overkill)/Croatia/Bosnia(Overkill)/Serbia/Montenegro(Overkill)/Macedonia(Overkill) and take all nations from the list, not including the one I'm playing (you can't conquer yourself) and then you can form Yugoslavia.

ABOUT MISSION TREE
      When you're done with each mission from the tree you get rewards, XP or resources (anything...).

What do you think???? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    • This is typically single player paradox hoi4/eu4 style content. I can quite surely guarantee that we will not implement any likeness of it.

On the other hand: missions such as daily quests or other specific tasks may well be worth considering.
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Germanico wrote:

This is typically single player paradox hoi4/eu4 style content. I can quite surely guarantee that we will not implement any likeness of it.

On the other hand: missions such as daily quests or other specific tasks may well be worth considering.
      1st part - I get it
      2nd part - I'm glad you'll consider that, I just want to correct myself and say you could get some achivements rather then XP or resources just to have them.