Strategies to win maps with no Navy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shall add that you also need have so many CM launching units :), which are able to move close enough to navy without loses.

So in theory CM has a chance, but in real game its impossible without awesome gold spending.
      Based on navy usually play "island" countries, which almost no need any other units in first part of game, playing as "land" country you need lot of other forces to expand and defend your expansion, so CM development till high level and building in huge amount just is unreal.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Raf ().

• Raf wrote:

Shall add that you also need have so many CM launching units :), which are able to move close enough to navy without loses.
      All Tier 2 Planes have the abilty to launch CMs, the major cost factor would be the production of all these warheads.
      Tho anyway i dont like sending planes vs Ships as i find choppers to be more efficient but sadly they cant launch CMs, making Planes with CMs the faster solution.

Raf wrote:

Based on navy usually play "island" countries, which almost no need any other units in first part of game, playing as "land" country you need lot of other forces to expand and defend your expansion, so CM development till high level and building in huge amount just is unreal
      Well ideally you dont want to be in a sitation where you with your strategy focussed on conquering land have to contest a full navy. Especially since you usually have a whole continent to conquer.^^
      Also keep in mind that there also is always a diplomatic option although i wouldnt really trust people in public matches :D
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Raf wrote:

Shall add that you also need have so many CM launching units :), which are able to move close enough to navy without loses.

So in theory CM has a chance, but in real game its impossible without awesome gold spending.
      Based on navy usually play "island" countries, which almost no need any other units in first part of game, playing as "land" country you need lot of other forces to expand and defend your expansion, so CM development till high level and building in huge amount just is unreal.
      I'd say "unlikely". But even without gold, many "average but good at farming beginners" commit to an all-out SF+CM build. Of course, against you, they'll lose, even if they manage to sink a fleet or two by emptying weeks-long warhead stock :D
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.