Can someone detail what stops and what continues with the "per game" deadline?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can someone detail what stops and what continues with the "per game" deadline?

What things stop being credited?

What things continue to be counted?

Will we still get credit for a coalition win if we win?

Do the tallies keep going for the special unit unlock?

etc. etc.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • If I'm not mistaken you're asking about season ending?
      Seasonal score will be counted only to the point when seasons end, after that any points you will get from games you've been playing so far will count only towards your general ranking. (During the season you get both ranking and seasonal score)
      At this points rewards are distributed and only players who have enough seasonal score and security council will get seasonal units unlocked permanently.

Seasonal units WILL be available in all games started before season end though. They won't suddenly get locked out behind the reward in running games.

Reward aka Permanent Unlock will only apply to new games started after season has ended.

Solo/Coalition Wins are something completely separate and are disconnected from seasons.
    • Germanico wrote:

Could you please explain what you mean by "per game" deadline?
      There was a notice in the CON News that said the 45 day per game deadline had passed, some achievements have to be reached within a single game, this deadline has passed, all other statistics will count towards your statistics as usual.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Yeti wrote:

If I'm not mistaken you're asking about season ending?
      Seasonal score will be counted only to the point when seasons end, after that any points you will get from games you've been playing so far will count only towards your general ranking. (During the season you get both ranking and seasonal score)
      At this points rewards are distributed and only players who have enough seasonal score and security council will get seasonal units unlocked permanently.

Seasonal units WILL be available in all games started before season end though. They won't suddenly get locked out behind the reward in running games.

Reward aka Permanent Unlock will only apply to new games started after season has ended.

Solo/Coalition Wins are something completely separate and are disconnected from seasons.
      In the specific question I was asking, I was wondering if the season points continued to build after this deadline. The "per game deadline" not the season end.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• I still don't fully get what you mean, but actually Yeti clarified it:

"Seasonal score will be counted only to the point when seasons end, after that any points you will get from games you've been playing so far will count only towards your general ranking. "

This means that once the season is over all games that were started DURING said season will only count towards the general player ranking points, NOT the new season.

Hope this makes it more clear.

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
    • Germanico wrote:

I still don't fully get what you mean, but actually Yeti clarified it:

"Seasonal score will be counted only to the point when seasons end, after that any points you will get from games you've been playing so far will count only towards your general ranking. "

This means that once the season is over all games that were started DURING said season will only count towards the general player ranking points, NOT the new season.

Hope this makes it more clear.

//G
      No that doesn't really answer my questions except for the "season" one. please look at the CON news message at the bottom of page 45 in game 2784970 and explain to me what has stoppped being counted because of the "per game" deadline, please.
      The KING of CoN News!!!