Konvoi passing warship

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Konvoi passing warship

Hi,

I have made twice the experience, that enemy convoi are passing my wahrships without being entangled into close combat.

Workflow:
      1. The convoi comes close to the ship. The ship fires. Convoi is taking damage.
      2. Convoi is passing warship because it does not engange into close fight (0 attack value)
      3. Warship is losing convoi out of sight. - Cn invade my country.

If I am online and drive directly into the convoi and hit attack at the moment I am apssing then the warship enters close combar.

Is this the desired system behavior?
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • if retreath from close combat be report ... if not must pased around ( should be posible by HP and by range ship

and he write like when be online in this situation not like that be offline ( just write not must be true ) becose say ship fire ( or not be sure that fire but go in close combat ) second its not good that is posible retreath trouht enemy position ( that is unlogic situation ( still yes sea but if i strike from left how is posible retreath in right side so my trnasport ship jum over war ship and start engine on super speed to go in my defended pozition
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

if retreath from close combat be report ... if not must pased around ( should be posible by HP and by range ship

and he write like when be online in this situation not like that be offline ( just write not must be true ) becose say ship fire ( or not be sure that fire but go in close combat ) second its not good that is posible retreath trouht enemy position ( that is unlogic situation ( still yes sea but if i strike from left how is posible retreath in right side so my trnasport ship jum over war ship and start engine on super speed to go in my defended pozition
      This is cause I requested screenshots. Topic starter wrote he "was online, when battle started", he dont write he "was online during whole battle". Just opponents gave order to retreat, retreat is not so far away and retreating forces move very fast, after retreating he move forces across warship into port ... its simple enough.