Vulgarity in PM

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vulgarity in PM

yes sometime something write one mesage start with F and end by K 4 pc ...

ok normal but most when lose this guy yes should posible used gold and lier on other player so i just take some spy and giv him for evry gold many spy in his cities ( and yes i lose evry citi in this game so i make becose i dont want just go away so small price for my defeath

but realy first im from europe may be i have realy big tunel in my ass should be but why he care about this .. second im not sure if report in game for report mistake is posible used for this ..

prntscr.com/p2vl1l

game 2821970 nick name oponent in screen my nicknama Jan Andilek

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andilek7319 ().

• was here before closed...

Andi, sure the player in your game violated rules, but you did it now too. It is forbidden blame someone public, you did with your screen link.
    Now we all know, his name, and that he is a childe with bad behavior. But even better, we all know you have pron sites on your favorite list in browser. If i see you in battle, i will kill you...

With your own words: inaf is inaf...

Please close...
  • Last warrior wrote:

was here before closed...

Andi, sure the player in your game violated rules, but you did it now too. It is forbidden blame someone public, you did with your screen link.
    Now we all know, his name, and that he is a childe with bad behavior. But even better, we all know you have pron sites on your favorite list in browser. If i see you in battle, i will kill you...

With your own words: inaf is inaf...

Please close...
    No its not you can let it be seeying here.
    there is totally no Rule that not allows it (your just saying Bullshit) > Last warrior

Andi Dont take anything that guy says serious
  • Guys - take it easy please. What Warrior is saying is correct. We do not want naming and shaming in out forums or channels.
    If someone has problems or wants to call out another player for abuse then he/she should do this via tickets or pm.

Thank you.

//G
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
  • so about via ticket write where i just find posibility report bug

and warior its threee posibility for adult people have ist something like what is in my prefer lost when is in another country than homeland and when this people have wery busy work im divorced and seriously i dont want pay ... for this ... i dont have time allmost in country where night live finish when i finish in work so yes left me picture and sorry that i dont cuted becose i think by know many people it do it too without shame ... so inaf for somebody when it know so i dont afraid that posible somebody kill me in game becose last half year im bored from win win win ... lose by gold player

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andilek7319 ().

• Andilek7319 wrote:

so about via ticket write where i just find posibility report bug

and warior its threee posibility for adult people have ist something like what is in my prefer lost when is in another country than homeland and when this people have wery busy work im divorced and seriously i dont want pay ... for this ... i dont have time allmost in country where night live finish when i finish in work so yes left me picture and sorry that i dont cuted becose i think by know many people it do it too without shame ... so inaf for somebody when it know so i dont afraid that posible somebody kill me in game becose last half year im bored from win win win ... lose by gold player
    Files
    • Af.png

(58.37 kB, downloaded 4 times, last: )
  • Last Warrior and Mrtijn are right.
    For such Things, use the Bug Report.

of course Germanico is right (as always ;) ) "no public blaming and shaming"

now i ill close this, everything concerning the thread is said,
    conversation will go sidetracks to discuss Andis Tab-List... ;) (public-selfshame is allowed afaik ;) )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dorado Games
    DE - Team Lead
    Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"