Level 7 infantry auto mortaring

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Level 7 infantry auto mortaring

HI Guys,

Once more I find this unrealistic, especially when other units will open fire. I have sent units to take land, and the game is boring, so you go and make a cuppa or even sleep.

If you send these infantry moving to take land, they should not just roam about and run into other people's units. You would be able to see them at a distance. So the unit's should auto fire their mortars and not run into the enemy and take them on with a pillow fight.

Oh and another suggestion, I might as well, while I am here

An 8x speed game. Normal bores the hell out of me, 4 x bores the boxers off me, 8 x might be more fun.

Please don't get me wrong I love strategy and simulation games, but I don't think that you have got the balance right just yet and it show's in the way is played, I have watched some very good players, and as I am new, I have tried to learn and copy them, I can play one game with one Country, and it can work great, play another game with the same Country, and it does not work.

You seem to randomise things on games, such as production of rare's, etc etc, which again is unrealistic.

Oh I am going to shut up down, and go back to my games, even though I am at peace at the moment and that BORES the hell out of me, I hate building. I just want to nuke the *******

Regards

Mark
  • Not every game is the same buddy

they did for a few weeks 10x maps but that fucked the server i dont think they will do an 8x

and for what i think its realistic that they have Mortar at lvl 7

about that Economy's of countries you need to get used to it, you cant always get to the end with the same country every time!
  • Mark Norville wrote:

If you send these infantry moving to take land, they should not just roam about and run into other people's units. You would be able to see them at a distance. So the unit's should auto fire their mortars and not run into the enemy and take them on with a pillow fight.
    again, fire control option

Mark Norville wrote:

I can play one game with one Country, and it can work great, play another game with the same Country, and it does not work.
    not every game is the same, other players are humans too y'know?

Mark Norville wrote:

Oh I am going to shut up down, and go back to my games, even though I am at peace at the moment and that BORES the hell out of me, I hate building. I just want to nuke the *******
    you can always use gold :D , economy and ressource management are important factors
    I am The Baseline for opinions
  • martijn said they did for a few weeks 10x maps but that messed up the server i dont think they will do an 8x

8x speed is a little to close to 10 speed but have often wondered about a 6x speed map whether that would hurt the system i do not know i would like answer on on that and for a two star having the capability to fire mortars i like
    • hello
  • Tebrau, I am not stupid enough to pay for a game. The mugs that do need to be ashamed of themselves.

The games industry is a DISGUSTING piece of FILTH now, and games such as this, should be banned as far as I am concerned. However, to pay to get gold so that you think that you are good at the game is WRONG WRONG WRONG.

It is not just this game, the whole industry is like it, release bug filled games from day one, keep having to do patches for it, etc etc.

However, the more you pay the games industry, the more it will charge. The people that pay for rubbish such as loot crates, gold etc are helping to bring down the games industry.

I will add, that this is the same as illegal betting, under age betting in some respects. It really does need to be outlawed as some people will become addicted, the same as they do gambling, drink etc.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, my comment was about auto motar fire, rather than level 7 infantry running into units and not auto firing, it seems wrong, that they do not use mortars once in range of the enemy.

My other rant was a bit extra.
  • Mark Norville wrote:

It is not just this game, the whole industry is like it, release bug filled games from day one, keep having to do patches for it, etc etc.

However, the more you pay the games industry, the more it will charge. The people that pay for rubbish such as loot crates, gold etc are helping to bring down the games industry.

I will add, that this is the same as illegal betting, under age betting in some respects. It really does need to be outlawed as some people will become addicted, the same as they do gambling, drink etc.
    - microtransactions and this life service model is pretty normal for games that are free to play, if you don't agree with the core buisness model of how f2p games work you can simply stop supporting them by not playing them
    - the "problem" is that this model is nowadays leaking into fully priced games but thats a whole other discussion and talking about that in here seems a bit much out of context

Mark Norville wrote:

However, my comment was about auto motar fire, rather than level 7 infantry running into units and not auto firing, it seems wrong, that they do not use mortars once in range of the enemy.
    default fire control option is that when your ranged unit is standing still it will shoot at an enemy unit that moves into range but afaik this isnt instant but it takes them a few minutes until they shoot that unit
    I am The Baseline for opinions
  • Mark Norville (let me return the courtesy)

You can feign all the outrage you want, I stand by my "swearing". It summarises your sentiments pretty well up to this point.

The general state and current business practices of the games industry at large are one thing. And I largely don't agree with them either. But let's not pretend you're here trying to find constructive solutions to the problem.

I find the greed that is attached to a lot of the f2p games out there just as despicable as your entitled view that strangers should go and make/fix things for you without having the intention of every paying them for their effort. Honestly, this sentence already says it all: "I am not stupid enough to pay for a game."

One last point on the topic of the "grown up world": Has it ever occurred to you that the world doesn't revolve around you and that no-one owes you anything? If this game rubs you the wrong way that badly, what are you even still doing here?