Controlling Airborne Infantry

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Controlling Airborne Infantry

As a former Air assault trooper I feel we should be able to control the Airborne Infantry while they are in flight. They have these new toys in helicopters, they are called radios. We should be able to recall, or redirect these units just like every other unit in the game.

Just my two-cents.

Thank you,

Chucullain

westernhemisphere-acu.jpg
    • Sadly, there is a lot to the game that is un realistic, however these are civvie game developers, spotty nerds.

I am ex forces as well, and a lot of the game makes me wet much (I cannot use the p word) me off because it is not that realistic at the best of times.

Stealth Bombers auto bombing when they should not do so, after all it is a billion pound air craft.

Top level infantry wandering into enemy units, and fighting hand to hand, rather than using their mortars

Sam's being stacked so you cannot Tom Cruise the enemy, if you have sam's stacked they should all go off at once, so if you fire one missile, all five of them should go off at once, and the second Tom Cruise, should hit.

You could go on all day about how unrealistic the game is, however, at least it gives the arm chair generals fun.
    • Mark Norville wrote:

Stealth Bombers auto bombing when they should not do so, after all it is a billion pound air craft.
      If you let them patrol above enemies they'll of course attack them, thats the way patrol mechnic works

Mark Norville wrote:

Top level infantry wandering into enemy units, and fighting hand to hand, rather than using their mortars
      there is this neat feature called "fire control" enabling ranged units to take an agressive stance and attacking anyhting in range when moving to a target.

Mark Norville wrote:

Sam's being stacked so you cannot Tom Cruise the enemy, if you have sam's stacked they should all go off at once, so if you fire one missile, all five of them should go off at once, and the second Tom Cruise, should hit.
      there is this thing called game balance
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Mark Norville wrote:

If you are SAD enough to pay for the game, so be it. However, do not keep PUSHING to buy gold and other items, on every single post. Get a LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
      - you paying supports the game dev, idk if you have noticed but the game and its content is completly free and developers are humans too meaning they need money to get paid for their job
      - security council is extremly cheap, of course its your decision if you want to pay or not but then dont expect the QOL stuff that it offers to become free
      - i was just pointing out that gold as an option exist^^
      - stalking you? lol no im just active on the forums
      - thank you for your concern but im perfectly capable without gold, tho you might want to calm down a bit there as gold shaming is pretty much against TOS if i remember it right (after all you're basically insulting dorados customers) and there isnt any need to be that rude
      sidenote: for someone bragging about being that good youre stats sure dont back up that claim
      I am The Baseline for opinions

The post was edited 1 time, last by Teburu ().

• ok, lets ignore some (one) of the Posters here (i din´t mean you Teburu ;) ) and go back to the intiol Post of chucullain.

I´m pretty sure we all have some Things which lack some technical precision.
      Plz remember:
      This is a WarGAME, it is not a 100% precise simulation of Warfare now or in future (how could it)
      As a Strategic game it has to follow some rules, one core rule is balancing.

It is part of the Devs Job (Praise the Devs) that Every country has the same chances (more or less,... and not counting the micronations ^^)
      Also it should prevented that one Unit is completely overpowered.
      We all like the diversity in playstyles. THis would be missing if everyone is only focusing on some Uber-Combo (national Guard + Corvettes + Naval AWACS + ICBM)

Actual, this game allows differnt strategies, and there is definetly more than one way to play it successfull.
      I, from my point of View, am more thn willing to agree to some compromises to play such a longterm long fun satisfying and free 2 play game.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • about fire control of infatry ... is not posible make by agresvity control but

it hard to some map giv order to shoot if target is in small provience ( like island city ..) so may be take order atack only auto fire not move in this city when unboard on beach ...

and Mark Norville i think that is broken there one thing .... and its may be only your brain .. try understand how stupid is your post ...