Special Forces are visible as convoy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Special Forces are visible as convoy

Hi,

I think it defeats the whole purpose of a stealth unit if they are visible as a convoy unit - loading and unloading at the coast.

I have not tested it yet so I can not tell you if they are visible as helicopter/air assault unit as well.

Please check and fix this.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Hancock wrote:

Fereyd wrote:

yepp, i agree with Kurtvonstein.
      The Specops should be able to make landfall stealth,...
      You can Air assault from water. So you dont have to disembark at the coast. I would use Air assault from sea and fly stealth with the chopper in the enemy territory :D
      If air carrier could be a home for air assault troops I would agree with you...in any other case...there is lots of water for a 500km range of air assault....
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Hancock wrote:

Fereyd wrote:

yepp, i agree with Kurtvonstein.
      The Specops should be able to make landfall stealth,...
      You can Air assault from water. So you dont have to disembark at the coast. I would use Air assault from sea and fly stealth with the chopper in the enemy territory :D
      If air carrier could be a home for air assault troops I would agree with you...in any other case...there is lots of water for a 500km range of air assault....
      and after have been reson make this ship usable not toy
    • that carrier is now almost just toy for newbies or usable just for solo victory ... but still is most efective maker normal way ( conqer make airfield ... ) not arrive by carrir becose if we talk about ofensive fleet we talk about 30 aircraft and some heli and make for this carrier its realy expensive ( one time i make it but i need it just for one battle when i go from america ( means when i conqer all on america and go for missed win points ... so i go for england conqer and after not need carrier ... so im sure if i spend this resource for frigate and cruiser i conqer england too and may used this ship when i go for europe ... almost have carier only a little big radar many HP ... a little more defence agains heli ( but if you spend this in frigate what i need for 40 aircaft so 10 carriee so something about 30 000 component so 10 frigate and 2-3 cruiser its some price ...

but if make carrier like point for airmobile infatry yes its have been interested more ( and not need make 10 ...)

like giv it this on level III on carier
    • Ok now I get your point. Yes Carrier does not really make sens. It was tired of build airports for invasions so I did one test with carriers:

Downside:
      cost to build an aircraft carrier (lvl 5 harbour + 750 rares per unit) and
      the amount you need to carry a suitable airforce (that you have to research and build seperatly) to make damage
      the limited usage on open sea(you can't use your airforce/helis in seabattles really - so it is only land- and airfight)
      you need to build airports to airlift troops after the invasion anyway

upside:
      I dont need to build airports - meaning some can kind of recycle your airports

So it the end it is merly an econical decission to jsut invade a bridgehead. Secure it with cruisers and fregates. Wait for 10hours till airport is build and then fly in all you need.

Unfortunatly...carriers are only a romantic toy so some navy lovers..
    • in time when you prepare invade for another continet is realy not problem any misile atack :D becose almost in this airport wait so many anti air force that non posible strike this airport ...

for sea batle specialy kurvostein if you use navy striker you have wery strong fleet again navy ( and almost i may say that i stoped produce normaly stiker .. most why ... navy is stronger ... uprage separatly is wery cheap ( and taky 2 reseach and all this time you recruit navy striker for lowest price and when come time easy uprage on max level by two reseach ... navy port level 5 did you know that evry level giv you some like airport 5% for produce ... so its not problem level it by one level ...