Naval Officer goes stealth- Really?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naval Officer goes stealth- Really?

Hi,

I just checked the stats for the offciers and i was surprised.

The Naval Officier goes stealth with his ship on Tier 2. Which makes him the only overwater unit that has stealth ability - the reason or technical background doesn't appear to me. Even the use is limited as i would have the submarine officier for hidden strikes.

Usually the Officers only catch up on the skills that are within there own branch like Airlift and Marine for Tank. Or CM for Helicopters.

The question /Suggestion: Why not give airforce officier stealth ability (there are 3 unittypes in his branch that can so it is more realistic) and remove it from Naval officier?
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • Teburu wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

On top it is quite pointless, because ships like destroyers have anti-stealth by default, so usability is quite limited.
      actually destroyer only reaveals stealthed submarines, so to see the stealthed officer you'd need naval awac... which btw can't even see submarines

Yeah, my bad, my information was autodated, though cruisers seem to detect stealth with radar, even though they have no anti-stealth symbol.
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

kurtvonstein wrote:

The question /Suggestion: Why not give airforce officier stealth ability (there are 3 unittypes in his branch that can so it is more realistic) and remove it from Naval officier?
      prntscr.com/pdgog5
      Ok...you are right...its is there...i didnt check that far...ich might have to play a couple of hundred round before i reach that level
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • just make speed server with agresive play (not need win map just be agresive ...)

by the way uprage officier is not so much good idea for normal work people (becose after is not so much count about his % bonus for unit and his atk and def but how many ofensive unit have and his level ... and yep normal work people sometime sleep sometime work and not just evry 6-8 hours on speed server or wake up to make reseach ... have time make next level reseach ...

like me most time dont make more than one officier per map on full level (and i prefer mobility and price so infatry is most time full ...evry another if make stand on level I II or III max
    • Naval Officer in my opinion is the best officer to invest in and cheap research upgrades. Couple him with 2 or 3 frigates and can destroy pretty much anything sea; air; land (wreck coast cities pretty easy).

Didn't even realize he was stealth. If you put in a unit is the whole unit stealth?

Other officers haven't found as useful given the cost. Fixed wing officer is a nice plane but can be replaced by 1 air supp/two strike fighters and still takes damage on attacks. usually hitting with 5 stack of air strike so a 4 strike/1 of would be better but not a game changer like navy officer can be. I Navy off / 2 frigs you can take out most airforce when they try to attack you when pounding their cities.

Inf or tank of doesn't fit my style as i guess would be helpful in a supper stack but generally not a stacker.

But everyone's their own strategies.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp