Sarmats victory over Graywolf. Aftermath

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• еще раз иммортал будь конкретен предъявляй доказательства, будь мужчиной в конце концов... если я начал бы расследование игры с вашими твинками и двигал бы его, как волки думаю на месяц раньше вас бы забанили.
  • Путин, Фиру тебя несколько раз звал сразиться, при чем последний раз - публично, в чате дискорда игры. Но ты каждый раз трусил. Реванш с сарматами в элитной битве ты тоже сам отменил. Смею предположить что даже Сарматам после победы над их двумя новичками ты вызов бросал зная что Фиру ушел из их альянса и покинул игру. Хотя волков они победили даже без его активного участия, та и сам он в последнее время говорил что команда делает успехи. Потому кто и трепается тут - то это ты.

Кстати, он просил передать)

• You're not from sarmat but you clearly orbitate around them. Enough said. I close this topic, we already have made two solar revolutions around the topic for no avail. Punishment will hold, we were not convinced.
    Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
  • I am amazed by the strong defense of Immortal to the Sarmats alliance and several of its members, to be someone who has not played in CoN for months and who does not belong to this alliance knows too much.

To which I ask myself, it will not be one of the banned, who opened a new account, to continue with his plea.

I think the evidence is clear, in my country we have a saying.
    When the river sounds, it is because it brings water.
    The Sarmats alliance has long been sounding with breaches of the rules.
    Retroceder Nunca, Rendirse Jamas :thumbup: