Небольшое мнение

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Небольшое мнение

Если честно - вся эта шумиха с Сарматами и Волками выглядит неоднозначно.

1. Почему не было повторного матча? Если кто-то нарушает условия договора в нормальных организациях назначают переигровку, а не банят целый альянс.

2. Почему были введены санкции против целого альянса тогда как играло всего 7 человек, а решение принимал один командир?
    Лично я вижу сплоченность: из чатов Сармата следует что для многих деталь, которая поссорила альянсы, оказалась неожиданностью. Возможно никто из них не знал о договоренностях. Но игроки стали на защиту чести альянса даже не смотря на то что оказались в проигрышном положении. Лично у меня этот поступок вызывает гордость за ребят.

3. Я не хочу получить бан, как все кто задали этот вопрос, а потому я не буду спрашивать напрямую. Но Фиру - это известный игрок вашей игры про вторую мировую (не пишу название, так как названия компаний поменялись и возможно эти игры уже не связаны). Я играл с ним. Я говорил с ним. И я могу поручиться что этот игрок побеждал своих оппонентов даже идя на огромные уступки. Говорить что он имел малейшую мысль схитрить - глупо. Он решил собрать собственную команду и его забанили. Если честно - я в шоке.

Пусть каждый сделает выводы сам, но после того как начали банить всех подряд мне кажется справедливость тут искать глупо. Это всего-лишь мнение, и я надеюсь оно никого не обидит настолько, чтоб эту тему закрывать как остальные. Спасибо.
  • (Sorry, i can't answer in Russian, and i'll be cautious with google translate)

Sarmats has been punished "as an entity", this true. This is mostly because an alliance is members+leadership. Here, the repeated problems came from the leadership of Sarmats (we have no way to know if members were even AWARE of the agreements). The whole alliance is held accountable for the misbehaviour of its leader(s).

Up to Sarmat leadership to change its policies in regard to the punishment we inflicted, or to go to other games if what we ask (negotiate fair challenges and do not betray agreements) is unbearable or too culturally alien. So far, considering that Sarmat leadership tried to make it look like this was a "race war" and that we are plotting to make Sarmat fall because we "fear a russian speaking alliance may be top 1", i have no faith this change of policy will happen (and so, punishment will hold).

About Firu, i heard many players praise his skills on Call of War, that belongs to a sister company. What can i say, except "good" ? If he is a good man and someone benefitting the community, time will make him justice. Right now, though, he came, like many others, to "defend" Sarmats against our punishment, that will hold. He did reason about all this being a plot against russian, and i'm very surprised that we haven't (yet) be accused of working for the Jew cabal (it's the next logical step, to be honest). We have no time for those ludicrous topics, and i think it's why he has been banned (but you should ask details about the one that banned him)

After the dust has settled and people will be less hysterical, unbans will be on the table.
    Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.