Units created and mobilized but some have disappeared!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Units created and mobilized but some have disappeared!

i created 3 stealth bombers using gold! i transport them a long distance whilst im sleeping! i restart my computer in the morning and one is missing! i created 3, transported one on its own and 2 together which makes a total of 3! my logs say i only created two though! Yes i checked if they had became a truck but they hadnt! like i said, the logs show only 2 created so something is wrong and i want my damn aircraft back!
  • Martijn wrote:

props too low resources to build the 3rd or it is an truck due airports being demolished....
    Did you even read it?

seeyou45 wrote:

i created 3 stealth bombers using gold! i transport them a long distance whilst im sleeping! i restart my computer in the morning and one is missing! i created 3, transported one on its own and 2 together which makes a total of 3! my logs say i only created two though! Yes i checked if they had became a truck but they hadnt! like i said, the logs show only 2 created so something is wrong and i want my damn aircraft back!
    The Unit could have been killed?
    I am The Baseline for opinions
  • Teburu wrote:

Martijn wrote:

props too low resources to build the 3rd or it is an truck due airports being demolished....
    Did you even read it?

seeyou45 wrote:

The Unit could have been killed?
    so NICE OF YOU HOW YOU TALKED TO ME

WHY WOULD I REACT IF I DIDNT READ THE THREAD JESUS CHRIST TEBURU....