Air System, Insurgents, New Officer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Air System, Insurgents, New Officer

Hello to everyone,

I have some few suggestions on my head which can eventually improve the game.

1. Build some anti-air systems for provinces level 1-3 and for cities 1-5.

2. Buy from Insurgents cities, lands and resources, so when we click any of the Insurgents land or city from the insurgents we can buy it for money, or we can buy the resources they sell.

3. "Support Officers" which we do not have, would be nice to be added any officer for that.
    • 1) build aa in your cities and move it where you need it ;)
      2) use the market
      3) no need for a supporter, the existing guys are buffing it enough ;)
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dorado Games
      DE - Team Lead
      Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
    • 1) you mean static? No air defense today is static - or rather only dead air defense is... check out modern AA - always on/off and on the move

2) buying and selling stuff is the job of the market but if you mean directly that is possible in alliance matches. If you mean provinces or units: never ever (explanation in other thread).

3) Support officers are actually already there: the tank or infantry officer increase their respective artillery. Many don't know that but it's a fact. (towed is inf, rest is armor)

hope it helps,

//G
      "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf