idiot sell

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fereyd wrote:

ok, when only idiots sell, why should AI? ;)
    becose AI is idiot by make be idiot from DEV becose if be AI on level Brain from MONKEY .. and active nonstop .. be 99 % player be losser ...

and seriously how many time you try play on public i think guys that almost from team just play aliance and dont know how its look public game realy ..

why is market doesnt work first its about rule that non posible talk about gold police ( so about this nothing ...)

second non posible make direct trade so offer for my team is in ass <X .. so why make any deal with enemy :evil: ? or enemy with me .. just idiot be cheated by experince player :thumbdown: :cursing: (by non know how market function .. and about day 20+ seriously is only about who giv more offer for suplies or component ... after some game you like player undestand that this offer is go from high level economy nation so dont want help himto be bigger .. too have big armory factory to make big GUN and use on you ... so about day 25+ till 35 market stuck ...

offer buy suplies component by 15 per unit best 10 000 or more ( so totaly kill market for coaly partner ... and yep when it go finaly is market big price 10-30 0000 unit for bigest offer .. by by economy market so realy dont tell me use market ... just yes day one to day 10 is posible some buy sell .. or sell and buy directly to gold player (becose resource by count price for unit is so much cheap than buy by gold money .. so why not buy 50 000 suplies and sell it by 3 per unit ... when i see its time giv this map in archive .. :whistling:
  • Well someone is salty here,...
    I won´t comment it further, but i suggest you keep your anger for yourself instead of blaming others when the Game or the market didn´t behave like you expected.

Normally you are more sucessful if you adapt to the game then expecting the game to to change to suit your personal expectations.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dorado Games
    DE - Team Lead
    Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"
  • Well - first and foremost the market is a Player driven market. Of course. We are an mmo PvP game - what else should it be?
    So yeah - we do not simply flush out loads of resources to players which do not have enough resources at home.
    After all one driving factor for conflict in CON is scarcity of resources - taking that away CON would resemble NOT : Nations of Turtles.

If players do not actively trade resources on the market then that is because they a) don't have enough b) don't want to benefit other players.
    We deliberately do not allow intra-player trading except in Alliance Matches - due to the rampant abuse this created in the game at large (multi-accounting etc).

There you are - I didn't even mention GOLD once.

//G
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
  • problem is only that market is function almost on start and aliance map .. (i have understand that is problem sorte DONATE one player another ... but smart player make it before market crash ... in midle and end game donate not change game

so realy be nice return political status embargo to posibility make trade in coaly .. i dont write nothing that problem is market alone ... or that is driven by player but this model only boost player like me ... giv offer block trade market by offer someti find idiot that sell me ... :thumbdown: and this block any tactic in coaly ... by make plan before declare war with evrybody or stay in game just two side ...

so me adapt but game lose one tactic function ... :thumbdown: