Strategy Advice: Hospitals

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Strategy Advice: Hospitals

HI folks,

I'm always trying to learn and get better at the game, and I've identified hospitals/healing as one of many possible weakpoints in my game. I have effectively/beneficially used hospitals in a few games in the past, but, for the most part, I play almost entirely without them. Just based on assumption, this seems like it must be a mistake. On a vague scale of "Not at all" to "Huge", how big of a difference does effective use of hospitals make in your game?

Thanks!
    • All depended from your game style. If you use air units or other mobile units, have wide web of airbases, you must have at least one high level hospital somewhere far away from front line. From other side if you play for distant country and all your striking units are ships, you no need hospitals at all, your best hospital is coastal water :)
    • I find that not only are hospitals / field hospitals good for healing stacks near the front lines, but if you are capturing significant portions of enemy territory, the morale boost given to cities and provinces is key.

When I capture a city the first thing I build / repair is a recruiting center (for morale purposes and its completed in about 30ish min if you have enough resources to start immediate construction). The second thing I build is a hospital, again for the morale it provides, increasing the output of the resources from the city, and I can also rest units there to heal.

The more I play the more I learn, too. Improved morale and economies are like a good virus; they spread through the area and benefit your country and the war effort, IMHO.
    • in conqer city ? anything build why ? income just 25% ... from basic only airport sometime hospital but not for morale but for heal unit in longer conflict directly from citi (fleet )

just many time i see how player left evry building in city like armory base .. bunker and other its just take money ... and nothing help ... conqered citi is defend only by strategic reson not that have bunker ... why armory base if nothing recruit ... raze take rersource better way by me .. come enemy to close destory evry before he arrive most airport :evil: