Would there be resources rework in the future?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Would there be resources rework in the future?

From what I see, global market has rules to prohibited players from trading with specific player.

- Every trade is anonymous
    - offering is automatic done if prize is higher
    - direct trade is prohibit and discourage

Which I think those rule is an attempted to prohibit resources cheating which ultimately back to the main issue is resources balance and how it work.

I would love to see a rework for this so we doesn't have to have ridiculous rules to patch out something that supposed to be able to do.
    This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
  • The rules are not ridiculous. Fact is that in MMOs the game gives a finger, and some players take the hand and arm right with it.

Neither are our resources going to be redesigned, nor is our market going to be changed - it does what it should : allow players to buy and sell from other players - not swap within coalitions which are set up with buddies or secondary accounts.
    "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion." Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf
  • its ridicilous why in aliance matches yes and un public not easy answer in aliance couldn use gold so why giv player posibility to not buy resource by gold when is there better and cheap way .. yes this from busines im understand but guy take advice about aliance matches in ..... its make me just kids ...

so yep its posibible make something again rule but

1)how may player seen it ... becose for gold its same so unposible that anybody report it
    2)modern world with so many internet conections did you realy think when REALY player want send resurce that is hard go for coffe in restaurant make acount giv resource on market on start by high price that nobody want buy it buy from cheat account sell anything back for worst price too to take back money ...

3)realy this is reson ?

no so most from us understand about income money in game ... like say people you may me rotate but not try me to blow up dinner ...
  • as so often, it is hard (for me) to understand, *sigh*

Germanico has already answered it. A better or more thrustworthy answer you won´t get here.

Market and ressouces won´t get an overhaul in teh next or mid future because it is working as intended.

Every extra functonality like 'direct trade' was abused in the past.
    If you want to trade in your ally, you have to go via the market and pay the 'official' price.

I will close this because further discussion leads to nowhere

*closed*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dorado Games
    DE - Team Lead
    Conflict of Nations

"That was not me, it was already broken!"